Should I join the creators faction?

Hi I would like to know if the community would like to see my contribution before I join the creators faction.

I was thinking of recording all the attempts that youtubers have before they get the one lucky run that the can finally post. You can ask @ChrisNMO , it sometimes takes him up to 3 months to defeat a base, so he’ll let you know first hand that it is not easy.

This role I would be assuming would be more of a documentary on the struggles of being a War Dragons YouTuber, and the stress of being not quite good enough as the players who are skilled but just play it for fun. It will be very informative with cameos from your favorite War Dragons players such as @Panda and @KenSh1n

I believe you will learn a great deal from this.

12 Likes

You’ll also need some crappy artwork, preferably from a child relative or animal to fit in. Even still, I vote YES!

1 Like

with text that can’t be read :rofl: though it’s a (whatever word won’t insult delicate sensibilities)post, learning from mistakes is a thing too :stuck_out_tongue:

I said Panda would be getting the cameo… I cannot afford koala right away

4 Likes

@Panda could contribute a lot! I’ve seen his stick figure Picasso’s

1 Like

Do you need to be on the CF to contribute the way you’d like?

Speaking of stick figure… Noctua and grogg in flight.

28 Likes

No…

That looks like Kayla. :fairy:t2:‍♀

2 Likes

I was positive that was Tor, clean shaven.

3 Likes

Nah, Grogg on Deci

It actually looks a lot like Big Bird…possibly even a @Grumpybigbird

4 Likes

Hmm lots of positive feedback I believe I will have to accept the offer.

I will not be doing it for the free gems, tokens, and speed ups Creators Faction members receive, but I will be doing it for the need to bring information into the light! This will be the WikiLeaks of WarDragons

4 Likes

I have noticed a lot of the videos seem to have slowed down as soon as people could not faceroll bases.

4 Likes

My videos have never wavered in terms of pace of creation I’ll have you know

3 Likes

A solid 0/year :tada:

5 Likes

I’m very consistent.

4 Likes

Looking forward to your content man!

Mildly intrigued. pulls up chair :popcorn::eyes::beer:

3 Likes

Seeing fails can teach more than seeing that one perfect run. Always thought there should be more fails shared when giving tips and instruction on how to fly :slight_smile:

3 Likes