Showing Building Levels while Upgrading

I don’t think it’s been brought up in an official manner yet but is there a chance we can get a simple text addition added onto the upgrading building screen?

Right now it says “Finish Storage Hut”, can we add a “upgrading to level 63” text somewhere or something along those lines so we know exactly what level our towers are? This would allow us to know what level our buildings and towers are at since we are getting into the 40+ day ranges and it’s sometimes hard to track where we are.

@PGMichael @PGPulse

26 Likes

For the love of the dragons, YES! I need this so bad! I totally forget what level my towers are when I upgrade them! Especially annoying with the storage hut, makes figuring out if speeding it up and doing a second upgrade is worth it during fort (or if I only had the one upgrade available for it).

Edit: And I haven’t even hit the 40+ day build times yet due to mistakes making my base when I first started out :sweat_smile:

I agree. This would be a very simple feature to add, but it would be sooooo handy!!!

1 Like

I think this is a great idea! It would be very very useful. Especially when you happen to forget what level it was right after you started upgrading. :sweat_smile::joy:

YEAAASSSS!!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: Thank U for posting here for me Sir! U are the Bestest!! :heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Haha i didn’t know your in game name so i couldn’t tag you in on it :speak_no_evil:

I was thinking about this exact thing this event.

Storage hut isn’t as big of a deal, you can see how much storage you currently have in the top left by tapping on either meter, then figure out the current storage level.

But trying to remember if your upgrading ice turret is needing lumber or ice shards next would be handy in case you do an upgrade and aren’t around your computer to track it.

I had the same issue, when I was upgrading 1 of the Ice Turrets and some other wood-based tower. I needed to figure out if I could get to the 450 sigil prize with the very few speedups I had left. I did my calculation, but it hit me like a truck when I realized that the Ice Turret upgrading just did the shards I counted with. :confused:

Below level 50 it didn’t bother me, but now, close to 80, it surely does.

i will confirm to you that it sucks lol

Please make that available … It will be so handy !

I use your planner mech but yaaas something in game is needed!

1 Like

+1
5 chars

goood idea!

Added suggestion tag, and noted. :+1:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.