Si Kirin powerful?

Hello !

I have Kirin at level 12 and for now I find him very weak.
Does anyone know at which level he will become useful ?
To compare my Leos at level 10 has 280k attack and Kirin at level 12 has 70k -_-

Thanks for answers
Naki

1 Like

Kirin starts at red tier… Leos started at what? Orange?

When you get Kirin to same tier your Leos is in they will be same number wise… Kirin will be more useful though.

4 Likes

Kirin starts at red tier, not orange like Leos, so level 12 isn’t the same as level 12 for Leos. The higher the tier the stronger the dragon’s attack power.

1 Like

Thanks for the insult il wasn’t usefull…

:fu::grin:

1 Like

To Coach and ErisNyx, thanks for the answers, I forgot the colour tier details :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No problem.:+1:

True it’s in bad taste but you gotta admit it’s adorbs. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

we should actually celebrate instead of pray, can you imagine the amount of wars we can win if people keep breeding the way they are now???

2 Likes

Look at Ron, acting like he’s not one of ‘em :eyes:. I SEE YOU, SPY.

hush you, I may suck at flying, but I still prefer hunter, stop stalking me :eyes:

1 Like

damn some salty people flagged this???

can we unflag this @TheRedDelilah :rofl:

No because I am the one that both flagged and hid the post. It is inappropriate.

4 Likes

awwwww opps LOL

busted by the team leader

((awkward))

:exploding_head:

That has nothing to do with anything. Please don’t present assumptions like they are somehow relevant facts.

I was just teasing you both.

Sorry, sometimes things seem way more funny in my head.

Bad Sparky…

:frowning:

I haven’t lvled up Kirin high enough.
But to me, the best use of him is to clean mage drain island and battle-cry for your backup dragon?

Thats a perfectly good use for this dragon. To make it easier to take out those big bases in a war.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.