Sigil Spender tool - updated for Summerkai season

9k badges for all the prizes ?

Wow, I have messed up spectacularly! Disregard…

2 Likes

Well, Badger did say “tested even less:joy:

3 Likes

I now get 164,625 tokens. The badge costs are weird.

2 Likes

Thank you. Its very helpful👍

Waiting patiently for Springblossom :heart:

4 Likes

A new season dawns
Blossoms scorched in dragonfire
Now spend your sigils

8 Likes

~waits patiently for wave 2 content update~ :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Updated with Wave 2.

3 Likes

Can we have some kind of “Suggestion”, by including owned Rubies and Chests? :pleading_face:
-edit-
Or including “composite” planning (especially for Mythic, which requires completion of multiple branch)?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking for?

Kinda like “can get it or not” By squeezing all chests and rubies too.

There is something like expected amount of sigils from chests. For my spreadsheet I’m assuming 20 sigils per gold chest, 1.5 per bronze chest and 100 sigils per Super Sigil Chest. Of course that’s just an estimate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Added Sakura
With counts for mystic fragments
Ready for breeding

5 Likes

Been working something up in time for the new season, but it might come in handy for people in a panic this week. I’ve added a season planner, including chest and ruby calculators. You’ll need to switch tabs.

It’s still very much in BETA - i.e. even more likely to be wrong than usual! - so I’d appreciate feedback.

There’s a new link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IcGlR7QzwPKcIojgij1aPK6V83SWm2ZfC_4ci-4ujp0/copy

Hopefully next season’s structure won’t change things too dramatically!

4 Likes

This may go kinda hand in hand with my seasonal event planner that is coming (aka your performance) and this could give you a good indication on what items you would be able to add each event

8 Likes

That sounds really useful - at the moment you have to enter weekly targets for sigils, chests, and rubies, and I was quickly scared off trying to build in anything more sophisticated. If you’ve got something in the works that will help people figure out what their realistic targets might be, that certainly sounds like it’d help.

2 Likes

So I see a BadgerCat in the future?

4 Likes

waits patiently for Summerkai update :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, I think I’ve finished all the updates for Summerkai. It looks to me like the prizes and costs this season work out the same as last, if anyone disagrees please let me know!

I’ve very hastily knocked together yet another tab to give you a week-by-week view of prizes. Hopefully that’ll complement @mechengg’s new season planner, as it should tell you how many chests and tokens you’ll be able to claim each week. Assuming I haven’t messed it up.

Note that there’s a new link, so follow the one from the forum post rather than re-using an old one.

4 Likes