Sigil Spender tool

I got fed up of doing sums, so I made myself a thing. It calculates total sigil costs for the various season prizes.

I thought other people might find it useful, so I tidied it up a bit and hopefully it’ll work! It might be useful if you’re still deciding how to spend your sigils, or need to figure out how aggressively to push in the remaining events of the season.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S3VS0l2dVz3DEZ1fLoCwYNAIx1zddkm6ykrrH_rIF00/copy

I’m not going to pretend it’s been tested extensively, so Iet me know if you find any problems with it. I may even fix it. Maybe.

If there’s already something like this out there, post the link and I’ll sheepishly forget this one ever existed.

Fomhar vs. Aibrean

Thank you for your contribution, it helps a lot and I no longer need to dig out a calculator to calculate my sigil costs HAHA :slight_smile:

This is exactly what I’ve been looking for for a long time :heart_eyes_cat: Thank you so much! :t_rex:

Thanks! Will help me anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.