Sigils dilemma, should i continue?

Hi Dragon lords :dragon_face:
I’m in dilemma whether i should continue my mission to get Terris or not. Right now i’m at obsidian stone for Fomhar and done Samhrad 1st page. If i should wait for the sigils chest, will it be too expensive? If too expensive i don’t think i’ll continue to get Terris… Thanks for all the advices from yall :slight_smile:

I believe the average is 1k sigil per every 10 super sigil chest (5k rubies?).

1 Like

I would NOT get Terris if you are anywhere close to having Atlas access. His gear will be utter garbage compared to what you can get in Atlas (albeit its a guaranteed % but still not worth it)

4 Likes

I would personally get the first page if the cost wasn’t so out of the way

2 Likes

Yeah, if you want another rider, sure go for it if you have the sigils… haven’t seen the branch, but I wouldn’t waste time getting the gear… if you can get the rider to expert without needing to get the gear, do it.

1 Like

I recently joined atlas team. Is it true when i forge 1 gear, the type of gear like common, rare, epic and legendary will drop randomly?

Dang that will be too expensive, not worth my rubies :expressionless: Better i spend my rubies for gold chests during breeding event

1 Like

Yes. 5% legendary, 15% epic, 30% rare, 50% common are the general numbers going around

1 Like

So theoretically how many time do I need to forge to get 1piece of legendary gear​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Theoretically 20 (100/5)

In reality when you get an epic you should really move on to the next slot piece and try there. So you will probably end up with 2 legendary and 6 epics in theory if you just craft each slot until you hit an epic or better.

But that’s theory.

1 Like

Just craft every piece until you get all legendaries and then pew pew

Btw, I think legendaries are less then 5%

2 Likes

Lol i’m tired seeing normal gear drop​:joy::joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.