Silver chest rant

Is anyone else tired of getting stupid “Epic Healing Strikers” as their bonus rune after opening 30 silver chests? Like common… can it at least be an equal chance of getting a legendary rune because it’s so obviously not on the bonus chest. Nobody is rolling around in mythic runes and now another tier of “exotic” runes are coming out. I get there are much bigger issues in the game but the stinginess over certain areas like this one are ridiculous. I’m also the guy that ranted about the “treasure hunt phase” a few weeks ago. I’m just echoing the sentiment that this is a great game but that unnecessary greediness can hurt the growth of new players coming in which is what we all want.

15 Likes

I agree… silver chest drops are shite. That’s why I’ve been saving mine (except the free ones) for months now (I have about 500) in case they eventually improve from the useless ones they currently are

8 Likes

Normally I would have to agree, but just got this 30 minutes ago, so I’m currently content for the moment :grin:

2 Likes

Queue people gloating about their mythic drops!
Well if you can’t beat em join em!

Edit: wrong photo :rofl:

Point is, the mythics are there. Is there really any point in increasing the drop rates of them when we’re all expecting these Exotic runes to come out in the near future? Once they’re out, I’m sure there would then be an argument to increase the rates of Elites

1 Like

My only rant is that PG has never updated “monument runes” (or even used it other than filler? Or is there a term Legendary filler? :eyes: )

If it’s used properly, we can even get more variation of runes.

As for mythic, I agree that PG has been more generous lately, for throwing Ammo runes in silver, once in a while.

If possible, I hope Exotic may appear in Legendary drop with 4 : 2 : 1 rate :pray:

1 Like

We need decent amounts of rune dust rather than so many useless runes.

1 Like

I got this and im beyond happy!! :woozy_face::joy::joy::joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy::joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Failure to fix silver chests and the ember and timer economy are making us as angry as this kitty. Time for a major player win here…

2 Likes

Two days ago :point_up:t3:

~ two weeks ago :point_up:t3:

I prolly just got very lucky. But I also think they’ve upped the mythic drop rates somewhat.

1 Like

I haven’t got anything over an epic in 4 months 🤷

8 Likes

Those 500 rune dust drops are just AWESOME though :unamused:

2 Likes

Waiting for close Mythic Rage to open :pray:

4 Likes

I just want to see some variations and updates. Every event they’re the exact same except on the very very rare occasion that they get Ammo runes in them (what is it, like once or twice a year?).

I love getting the rage runes but that’s mostly it that’s good in there. Once you have one mythic ice flak HP you dont really need another unless you’re super high level with several kill islands. The dragon runes are barely better than their legendary counterparts and most of the tower runes are complete garbage. These things need updating. All the chests need updating and have needed it for quite some time.

And the rune dust needs to become 20k and 50k rune dust. It’s crazy that the amounts are so low. I really doubt there is anyone that is spending money on silver chests, much less on them to get rune dust. Rune dust is one thing that is not a money making rss so why are the amounts so low?

1 Like

My favorite rune

Screenshot_20190720-205238

Too special to actually have equipped on anything, but whatever

5 Likes

Prize lines have rune dust. PG assigned it a ruby equivalent value. We dont know how many folks purchased silver or wallet ruining runinc chests. Maybe a lot since the price has only gone up. I feel bad for anyone still forking over real cash to PG, but what ya gonna do?

1 Like

What would you put it on ?

Mythics are a myth in my book. I’m still enjoying what used to be an arcane striker because they are so ridiculously rare I’d just assume they don’t come from silver chests.

:flushed: Not trying to predict?

With quite literally 2 mythics in over 2 years I gave up long before caring. This game needs some serious repairs for me to care about this.

4 Likes

That’s my point though is I don’t want to get to the point where I just don’t care because personally I’d move on from the game. There is no need for these to be so incredibly rare. As mentioned earlier the shortage isn’t even generating any revenue or very little at that. Can the bonus chest at least be random? If every rune in the inventory had an equal chance of popping up it would still be a better chance than it is now since it’s almost always a useless epic rune. I feel that the vast majority of players echo this sentiment. They aren’t motivated to spend to get runes they simply “give up” on that aspect of the game, as is with many other areas like the “treasure hunt phase”

4 Likes