Putting this here so it can be moved to the community fix if appropriate. If this is a duplicate, please close.
- Get rid of common runes. Mythic gear was released and with it, common gear was eliminated. We have mythic runes, so why do we still get common runes?
- Bonus chest drops legendary or mythic ONLY. It absolutely SUCKS to earn and open 30 silver chests, get to a “bonus” and get some worthless epic rune or dust. Its a “bonus” and it takes 30 other chests to get there, so make it a bonus.
- To balance the “economy” around the two changes above, remove all possibility of a mythic rune dropping from a regular silver chest and decrease the possibility of a legendary.
- Get rid of that infrequent $20 pack for 1 rune. This is a straight up money grab and every player knows it. The player base isn’t opposed to spending money or PG being profitable, we have a problem with it being shoved in our face. I know this will be highly unpopular with PG, but the others above should balance that out. Want a mythic rune - 2 ways to get it seasonal line or silver bonus chest. You can either grind to get bonus chests at a slow pace or you can buy silver chests to get more bonus chests.
- Super runic chests - nothing super about them and I refuse to buy any. Why would I buy a chest to get an epic rune? I get good value out of the super sigil chests if I want to finish a line. The value of super runic chests compared to super sigil chests is . If you’re going to keep them, them make them actually “super”.
6. Add glyphs to the silver chests. I didn’t even realize they weren’t there, which shows just how “excited” I am in opening chests since the contents have been literally “blah” since I started playing.
7. Refresh the list and make the drop rate correlate to what people actually need. This should be really simple. Ask the GPF, compile list of their suggestions, let them vote on the list, take the top n items voted on.