Silver Chest Sequencing

3 Likes

It’s that time again.

We need some water and sunlight on this potato. :grin:

3 Likes

I just hope the potato is ok. She sounded pretty down/stressed last month.

3 Likes

Could other faction members cover as a substitute if the potato is too busy herself?

I find it a bit unfair to her for us to always put the pressure for her to be the one-and-only person doing these when she always sounds super busy when she talks about doing the sequences.

2 Likes

Outside of her new job giving her a hard time? :flushed: Dang, I hope she feels better.

Adulthood is rather stressful it doesn’t know when to just throw a party instead it punches you in the face, some jobs just seem rather stressful and maybe even unrealistic.

It’s not a faction member job to do this. It’s also her prerogative to stop doing it or take a break whenever she feels like it. We as a community are far too demanding on time people put into a game that they don’t get paid to play

2 Likes

I opened some, listed below. I put brackets around the ones I think aren’t part of the sequence, but included them since I’m not really sure. b’s are for bonus, since I was using spacing to help guess sequence/not sequence.

leg rage
[leg red mage hp]
[leg storm striker]
mythic rage
leg fire flak attack (b)
[leg lightning striker]
leg warrior attack
[leg ice flak hp]
leg fire flak attack
mythic warrior attack (b)

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure about my start position, but it should be in the range of position 16~20.

Anyways, here’s the partial sequence from opening 1160ish silver chests.

L R ATK
M R ATK
L FF ATK
L W ATK
L FF ATK
M W ATK
L W ATK
L L ATK
L S ATK
M S ATK
L Ammo
M FF ATK
M L ATK
L H ATK
L H ATK
M R HP
M Ammo

Whoever wants to finish the sequence, please do.

2 Likes

Sorry, what does “R” stand for?

looks like rage runes

I believe I was at spot 6 and dont recall having gotten any legendary dragon drops since last time. I got mythic rage (hp) and then mythic ammo. So I think the sequence looks like this based on partial lists I’ve seen posted.

|1| Mythic Sorcerer Atk
|2| Leg Ammo
|3| Mythic FF Atk
|4| Mythic Lighting Atk
|5| Leg Hunter Atk
|6| Leg Hunter Atk
|7| Mythic Rage (HP)
|8| Mythic Ammo
|9| Leg Rage (???) ← Not sure which I got
|10| Leg Sorcerer Atk
|11| Leg Rage ( ???) ← Not sure which I got
|12| Leg Rage ( ???) ← Not sure which I got
|13| Leg Ammo
|14| Leg Lighting Atk
|15| Mythic Hunter Atk
|16| Leg Rage (atk)
|17| Mythic Rage (atk)
|18| Leg FF atk
|19| Leg Warrior Atk
|20| Leg FF atk
|21| Mythic Warrior Atk
|22| Leg Warrior Atk
|23| Leg Lighting Atk
|24| Leg Sorcerer Atk

4 Likes

Oh I’m on a Mythic Rage rune idk which one though.

It was HP, you all are basically doing FieryFury’s job :joy: I’m not entirely sure how you all sequence like that by predicting though. Other than someone doing the whole job partially.

My last mythic was hunter atk so I guess I should wait