Simple Economy Relief Idea

Last season, PG Showed that they can provide double the bronze chests drops from +1 to +2. Why not keep this as a permanent feature? This would help offset increasing branch sigil costs, aid in greater pvp activity since more inner fires and energy packs could be obtained through the bronze chests and help with the current timer shortage for players of all levels, all by simply doubling the amount of bronze chests dropped from farming.

@PGGalileo

17 Likes

Or, add a rune/glyph for this. You can also make a branch (such as the egg token mission boost) that allows this at +100% drop rate and +125% drop rate.
This way, players benefit and PG may make an extra buck or 2 off this. However, they might lose money because people don’t need to spend as much to get sigils.

4 Likes

Adding a rune or glyph would be limiting though since you would have to use that particular dragon for the effects to apply BUT the egg branch concept is another great idea

4 Likes

Ngl that was the best thing I’ve ever seen.

+2 chests would help improve how much runes we could get as well as increase Sigils, resources, and pearls etc.

4 Likes

Wish they could add in glyphs but it’s just apart of everything isn’t free PG policy.

@FieryxFury Can I recruit your formatting on this please? Lol you know how to speak Galileo

1 Like

Lol. That is gal’s favorite format

1 Like

I remember when PG said: free stuff makes player quit the game :thinking:

4 Likes

The chests wouldn’t be free, you still have to grind to obtain them. You don’t have to grind but if you don’t grind you can’t complain when you can’t meet your goals. The option would at least be there for others to use.

5 Likes

Grind is a kind of free as you dont pay for it :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I would love glyphs in silver chests instead of using rubies on those lame rune chests

You pay for it with time

6 Likes

There are 100s of threads over the years asking PG to fix economies etc, what makes this one different to those existing?

Because the concept is incredibly simple and doesn’t require expensive or vast programming.

5 Likes

The problem is the programming for years as PG bought the game and didnt created the base code.

They already showed that they can do +2 bronze chest drops. All they have to do is make it permanent instead of only 2 weeks and it helps many issues for the economy. It won’t solve them but it well HELP

6 Likes

I really like this idea. It would help balance out between free to play grinders and spenders. Since spenders don’t typically grind due to lack of time or inclination. So in theory would not reduce PGs revenue.

7 Likes

Drop density requests are prevalent in the player retention thread
I’ve been asking for drop to be bracketed by density and level for a while now!

Man I hope they respond and I wish you guys luck on this request as it’s a long standing Request!

1 Like

Why would they do this? To get rid of tier based discount is pretty much what you are saying!
Edit:If I understand what you mean*

It doesn’t have to be player level or bracketing Specific because that would take more time and effort to apply. Just make the bronze chest drops +2 for everyone and if for some reason this effects their revenue, then they can make this a branch feature like what @RuRuRuntsfam suggested and add it to the egg bonus branch or make it a small side branch for those who want it to obtain. Keep it simple, ya know

5 Likes