So how happy are you with Vanguard and New Primes?

• Love this!
  • Hate this!
  • Yes Sir, can I have another!
  • I’m taking out a 2nd mortgage for WarDragons!
  • Who cares?

0 voters

Why not do a temperature check? :joy::joy::joy:

Where’s the love? :joy::joy::joy:

Why is this off topic?

Also it’s not even surprising how many just stopped caring which is probably a sign of players giving up soon with the ridiculous XP requirements.

1 Like

Well I put it here so someone wouldn’t get mad and tag mods :man_shrugging:t3: :joy::joy::joy:

If someone wants to get happy and tag mods and move it to another spot okay :ok_hand:t3: :rofl:

1 Like

At level 321 decided to not spend anymore because they will never let me catchup for sure they are planing for towers level 99 or 100 and many more tiers .
And with 400 k xp for each level I need months to reach another tierl

4 Likes

Moving to general :grimacing:

2 Likes

Well, I mean, I’m never going to get the new tier since I’m a free-to-play… so I don’t really care.

4 Likes

Well with so many responses now… from the folks who read the Forums there seems to be a general consensus here and maybe even a pattern forming?
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’m not quite sure yet though let’s give it 5-6 months and add another tier before we draw any conclusions :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol i ll never ever reach them, so do not care

I don‘t care about a bunch of pretty expensive breeders…

2 Likes

I’ll quit or the game will die long before I will ever reach Vanguard, so eff it. I hope the game doesn’t die, and I hope things get better, but I am done getting worked up about a thing that’s supposed to be fun.

To the person(s) who came up with the xp scaling past 300:
Stupid%20meme

5 Likes

Guess with almost 100 folks responding this poll proves the 1% love it! And everyone else is screwed!

Or 1% were confused and/or under the influence of unnamed substances (no offense whoever you are).

Still waiting for the Vanguards…

I just find it funny how a lot of people are getting put off with on all this new content while the existing issues never get fixed. I hope the money you get with the whales chasing the end game is worth alienating the majority of your player base who spend.

1 Like

Guess the 1% had a change of heart too and abandoned this BS :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

See those 4%? That’s who they cater to.

5 Likes

It’s up to 5% now… guess the boycott is over :man_facepalming:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.