So long and thanks for all the fish

It is with regret that I post this message.
I have not the influence or respect of other profile players, you guys rock, and hope to have added to the community.
I have deleted the game from my mobile device. I had a log in issue and ticketed it and the reply was normal have you tried uninstalling the game and…
I stopped reading
I uninstalled the game
I will watch the posts and stay connected I have made very good friends.
Next step is to tell my team
Delete the game from my tablet and leave
That is hard
If I have raided you, it is a game and not personal
If you have raided me, great and I learnt from watching all the videos
If I have offended or pissed you off sorry

The doctor

19 Likes

Goodbye doctor. Don’t forget your towel!!

3 Likes

I don’t know you, but it disheartens me to see more players leaving. I wish you the best in the greener pastures we will all find after we’ve left this game behind. Good luck in all of your life endeavors. :green_heart:
P.S. Love your username. :t_rex:

3 Likes

I don’t know you either…but all the best. There are better games, and things, in store for you.

1 Like

Read your posts many times, watched your videos and tried to duplicate. I am the flying trainer and helper for my team and others.
Thanks to you also

1 Like

Same to you as I have read and followed forum many times

I always know where my towel is
But I travel by tardis and not hitch hiking

Sorry to see you go. Can’t say I blame you. I need to log off the forums now because it’s just depressing the crap out of me. lol

2 Likes

Just remember…
42!

What do you get when you multiply six by eight…

1 Like

42 and the sonic screwdriver!!

1 Like

That’s my line!

1 Like

I wonder if PG understand the relevance of the topic name.
If the people of earth could understand what the dolphins said as they left it would be…

1 Like

I don’t know you either but you will be missed, Doctor! Stay safe and enjoy life!

I have to admit when I saw this tread I thought it was you quitting again Jonesy :laughing:

2 Likes

Nope, not quitting. Not spending though - which might as well be the same thing nowadays.

Well, I finally got my Renard. I finally got my Seasonal Mythic without spending. Now I just need to stick around until I get my Noctua. She’s the one dragon within relatively easy reach that I’d like before I decide to stop playing :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

That is my goal aim and why it is still on my tablet.
I just unlocked my second and third emerald. My axi and pathox are over 400mill attack my base is 380mill and I am 499k tokens from noctua.
Yet I am not happy.
If not for the forum, and the amazing team and friends no questions.
But it is not on my phone so no mobile playing.

All I want is to get a mythic season divine that I like and then I’ll most likely quit the game

Are you on track for getting one this season? Or are you suckered in to trying your luck next season?