So we were first then suddenly third. All after event ended

@Arelyna @PGCrisis

So my team was first when event ended. I got a screenshot of the result page. Others in my league saw it too as they congratulated us. Then suddenly, we were third. This is unacceptable. We want our ranking and the rewards due to us back!

Ticket number 1008840

1 Like

Well you see, after the second decimal place the number gets rounded, so while it looks like you may be rank 3, you’re actually etc. etc.

In seriousness I hope that gets fixed for you and your team. That’s a load of shit as this whole event has been.

6 Likes

Did you have a change in the team roster? I recall an event in which our points shifted when we had a member leave between event end and team prize payout.

Different event, same story. The ending is never the ending. I’ll place a bet on the following:

“Because the server only updates every X minutes, there was a slight delay in awarding VP to the team(s) that passed you in ranking.”

Bet me. I dare you.

EDIT this is why they used to never show end of event results. IE why you can’t see the final round results in the events that have rounds.

3 Likes

This is literally minutes apart. I actually know the answer why but I don’t care. If event ends it ends. What shows is what’s final.

Edit: what Jonesy said. But I don’t care! :joy:

1 Like

Adding @PGEggToken too

Congrats & good luck!

1 Like

Hmmm I’m not sure but it seems to be working. We were first before and after…

2 Likes

I dunno, that looks sketchy. Photoshop? :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

so every league but diamond had issues? hmmm…must be working just fine.

3 Likes

Lol…might have something to do with the fact that you weren’t within 100k points from the next 15 teams. Don’t even want to think about what it took for you to stay so far ahead.

1 Like

:thinking: Why not 75M?

4 Likes

Exactly. That’s underachieving @Panda! :joy:

2 Likes

I assume most of the leagues looked a bit more like this:

4 Likes

Y’all must be doing something wrong… and look at all those sigils :joy:

3 Likes

Lol! Oh brother…

1 Like

If you don’t let it get that close, then you don’t have to worry? But I do think sometimes it lags a bit during the calculation…this adds to the suspense maybe?

1 Like

That’s hilarious, great team name too :rofl:

1 Like

I’m good for laughs, if anything. Not really a bad score for two slackers and a few alts that occupy space!

Do you have any idea how annoying that comment is? :joy:

The VP between teams used to be much more spread out. Don’t know if it’s mega coins or a change with starting acres and bonus acres or a mixture of both. All I know is this event was stressful AF in our league.

It’s like they heard our complaints about MC ruining competition so they are finding ways to force teams to have close scores no matter how much they spend or how active they are. The Pits and the change to this event are case in point.

I mean, I guess whoever can hoard all their goodies until the end is a new interesting way to play?

Lol ours ended like this too. 1-6 basically shuffled around for 2 minutes before finalizing the scores. Pretty sure you’re going to see this across most leagues for this event.