So who's enjoying fortification so far

Did ya hit your number you aiming for?

Nope, I like the event, I just don’t have patience to save timers, lol, so I had to wait first five minutes in, I am far from my goal, lol

Just upgrade your farms that’s all I do and book 720k met easy way for me

I’ve enjoyed my holidays with my family.
Done some laser tag, two family gatherings, now out in Banff taking in the mountains

I also upgraded 3 towers but that’s not important, I’ll upgrade them to 65 by end of the weekend when family stuff calms down.

10 Likes

Ummm… No. Sad that I can be in the top 500 scoring and only move up 5 player levels. Yay wall.

Nice, keep work to level up your base :slight_smile:

Im actually having fun, though I’d have more fun if the gold chest drops were better. Need to push for 300 before next season.

1 Like

Reached 1bn defence and got my first 60. Good start. Will end with 5 60s. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Wish you could build more and not level up so fast.

2 Likes

Your wish will eventually come true.

13 Likes

@Dave50 have you ever heard of the infamous 300 wall?

Im pushing for 300 and really wish the exact opposite, would love if towers gave way more xp. I spent most of summer trying not to level and now I need to try to level as much as possible

No I have not heard of that

Have fun!

1 Like

I’m aiming for 1M points, I am only 1% in, lol

Yep. 2 levels on a flak and kept my player level to +1. So will be getting Hau as a lvl 139.

Edit: Was updating my info to see how many embers I had and accidentally engaged build on the FF, so now a lvl 140😡

1 Like

I’m 9k points from 1m

Fort was weird for me. Coincidentally woke up 10 minutes after fort started, so I basically finished it within the first hour.

Went from 122 to142 with 35 df, 34 electro, 33 mages, 34 storm -> 37 df, 37 ff, 33 mages, 37 storm. Got perch from level 22 to 30 on a shitton of gold chests for a full 2.4m points, didn’t really touch my farms again. DPwise: 30m with kill boosted to 55m with kill boosted. Not bad, I guess :confused:

All I can really say is…I regret the electro flak. It was good back when I didn’t have Atlas, but I have it now. We had good times together, but, dammit, maxing an extra fire flak was expensive. (So was maxing the electro back when I switched from the ice turret :disappointed:)

So my base isn’t max for my level anymore. Sucks.

I’ll get Hau next event too! Not exactly 126, but, not bad either!

3 Likes

108 to 137
4.28m points

wanders off muttering about needing more egg tokens…

1 Like

@Obliterkate and @MurderBNumbers do you guys spend, have Atlas, and have skipped out on the last fortification events? Just wondering how you pulled that off :’)

1 Like