Somnus Challenge: Is The Lord of Nightmares Surpreme?

Hey guys! So I had an idea for another dragon challenge. So for anybody who has Somnus in Orange-Gold tier(your Somnus Can Be a tier higher per every 10 levels on your enemy’s towers), the challenge is to fly through an enemy base WITHOUT having the dragon die. You can’t use equip spells. (but if you like a challenge then go hit a base with live defenders). That’s it for the rules; enjoy flying Somnus for the challenge!

Here’s my video for the challenge using an orange tier Somnus with archer resist on an invader base.

1 Like

Get a seasonal dragon just to use on invader base and consider it a challenge :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

lol dont think you can use an invader base as a challenge… i assure u my level 60 towers on my invader base hit alot harder than urs at your level :joy: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

It doesn’t have to be your invader base, it can be any base of any level

You put invader base challenge in the title and posted a video of your Somnus on your invader base…
… and also, invader base challenge :rofl: Come on. Run him on a nice defended base and then I’ll be listening. :t_rex:

4 Likes

Fine, let me go record the video. I’ll choose a random base, though I can’t guarantee that it’ll have defenders.

1 Like

Well YouTube is being a jerk. Won’t let me upload my video. I’ll try to share it later

:popcorn::eyes: wow this is worth watching. I love seeing dragons absolutely destroy all those invaders! How dare they invade… whatever it is they’re invading. :muscle:

11 Likes

:roll_eyes: truth is, this is one word confusing me before obtaining Atlas.
I think that we should defend against Invader, by attacking them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

we are actually raiding the base for gold
they are already poor with only balista, archer and some cannon to defend themselve

2 Likes

Means that we are the invaders.
Or change the base name to Invaded…
-edit-
Such poor soul, for not having flaks…

YouTube finally caved. Other video is posted above underneath the previous one

1 Like

Well you actually can use an invader base as a challenge. I have somnus at garnet (yet to breed 2nd legendary garnet) and i was able to take down a lvl 324 invader

2 Likes

No mages, no flaks, no actual hard (wrong word… effective?) towers make it pretty easy regardless of level or tier. Real bases are a much more effective way of judging skill and such. :t_rex:

1 Like

So how many garnets do you know that can take down a harbinger invader?

Is this like the tide pod challenge :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Jul. And it’s not even a divine. :man_shrugging:

Invader is NOT a good gauge of dragon effectiveness.

4 Likes

Harbinger meaning a level 300 invader?

Jul, frost, Icicle, pathox, pros, Fomhar, Aibrean… shall I continue?

Point is, invader is not the place to tell the worth of the dragon, well, unless you want to use it for invader.

3 Likes

How many people do you know who can take down a harbinger invader with Munin?

1 Like

I mean, if the lead kills all the towers and leaves the castle for me to kill, I could even do it with Kinnara. Without even swiping.

Because Kinnara OP.

(Also, when I saw the art for Somnus, I was sort of expecting a more…Kyrulish aesthetic? The white emerald dragon with flowy wings? Not smoking sheet metal for wings, yknow.)

3 Likes