SOULDANCE SEASON - Launch week - STARTING WITH FORTIFICATION

It is a brand new season everyone , and is about to launch this week with fortification event . I’m excited about the new season cause they chose an awesome theme and art team really nailed this one .

So back in bussines , what do we get this week (confirmed ) :

• New season’s release , it is called SOULDANCE , themed after dia de los muertos .
  • First wave will be ; Legendary Fire Invoker - MARAV , Legendary Ice Warrior- LUZOK , Mythic Dark Hunter- CALAVORE , Mythic Earth Sorcerer- SEPULLA and Offensive Rider MUERTOK
  • Discounted Invoker - first time they did that
  • Live Stream Today with @PGGalileo at wd’s twitch channel Today at 4 pm pst :slight_smile: - ask him to show his hair :stuck_out_tongue:
  • New Tower Levels 106-107 - yeah they go up again

The season’s structure , spell kits final details are not finalized yet such as rage costs , spell stats , durations etc… , they will be revealed today on stream but best chance is final blog release . Note that names of the dragons , elements and class will be the same .

Are you excited about it ???

6 Likes

Soulddance?

too late lol

1 Like

Anticipating SoulDance and Halloween like a spazztic puppy who won’t stop drooling all over the place.

1 Like

In spanish we actually say “Dia de Muertos”

3 Likes

Any idea what level will be available on den please?

Not sure they’ll release den levels since they released 2 of them last time

1 Like

Jinxing… :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Isnt it “Dia de los Muertos”?

1 Like

for me sounds better dia de los muertos lol

3 Likes

Nope that’s a literal translation for “Day of the dead”, but we don’t say “the” in this case. It’s pretty much the same but “Dia de los Muertos” sounds like an english speaker is saying it lol

7 Likes

Hmmmmmm :rofl: ok

damn you coco you taught me wroong

6 Likes

i dont see base boost branch %50 :sweat:

1 Like

I didn’t post that cause we don’t know the season’s structure just yet .

7 Likes

Thank you… hope it will be there with %50 price :pray::two_hearts:
PS ; i am not that exited cause of starting with fort :sweat: wish it was PvP :unamused:

1 Like

Got 2 things to ask and answer,
A:what do you guys have saved up for next season?
B:what is your fort plan?

That’s my plan and saving is far, don’t ask about rubies though, p

3 Likes

My fort plan is YoLo style as always… carrying 714 g.box / 4k bronze and 15 key for plat chest trade… ( which is wait PvP for opening )

Tyvm :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

According to my spanish speaking students, the DAY is called (properly) Dia de Muertos, but the DESCRIPTION of the holiday is Dia de los Muertos…

7 Likes

That’s for English translations