Souldance Season - Week 2 - TEAM GAUNTLET

Souldance Season Week 2

Week 2 of discount

Team Gauntlet makes a return . Will it be revamped ? Well majority of people are hoping that . And tbh even my poster assumed this till I started to have doubts lol better to wait till pg confirms if any changes though.

I have a big question this week . How do people resist not opening shiny stuff :upside_down_face: teach me that art please :sweat_smile:

P.S : SPOTLIGHT CHUNKILEO

What would a good spell kit be ? I want to see a better version of belly flop , maybe belly dance ? Gimme ideas , keep em coming

11 Likes

BELLY FLOP THE WHOLE BASE
After belly flop, Galileo’s hair floats off and can be used to finish the base

4 Likes

I now can’t get the visual of Galileo belly dancing out of my head :rofl::rofl::rofl: y u do dissss

3 Likes

Make a movie out of it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Something beautiful in this post, reminds me how in Taco’s last live stream, she used chunk to belly flop, and that made my day.

1 Like

This is my second poster I had to involve something meaningful to the community :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ohhhh, I like how you think! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I can’t wait to open all my stuff!

12 Likes

I had to open some chests this fort as I had no boosts, no healing potions, and I wasn’t going to suffer like that

1 Like

I remember the days when I had no heals and couldn’t forge enough… Ahhhhh, dark, dark days

4 Likes

I remember that day it’s also when im learning hauheset
After I’m too lazy to practice anymore it grow by the thousands

1 Like

Has the HP on PvP islands been amended?

6 Likes

I’m getting hauheset next breeding, don’t think anyone has ever said this before, but I hope I get a lot of pots in chests

Gauntlet yay! I hope that the HP on PVP islands will be adjusted… was a bit much last time around. @PGGalileo

2 Likes

Now I recalling how I did egg missions in the beginning - mostly I disliked missions like “Make 4 successful attacks by dragon Xxx”, as I did one, then was waiting for 30 minutes, entered the game again, did 2nd, and if I forgot, that mission was lasting for hours, lol.

Worse than that was only “Use Self-destruction 9 times”. Had just 2 or 3 dragons with that skill, did 2-3 attacks, then was waiting until they recovered to do next attacks, until I learned from somewhere that there is no need to do the destruction after using that skill, and I could just wait for timeout, and use it again, without self-killing :joy:

So happy to have enough healing pots now ))

8 Likes

Omg… feeling nostalgic now - kinda love it :star_struck:

called it and next pvp money pits then its temple raid then kingdomwars and boom prediction done lol

You’re like an oracle. I’m sure you hear this a lot champ, but you really are a Special little soldier.

2 Likes

Lol. I put in the prediction for the entire season already in the Event History sheet. I did it as soon as PGGalileo gave us the name of this season in the hints thread so 2 weeks ago I think. Pretty easy to predict actually with only 4 pvps.

7 Likes

I mean i gotta be like u the pvps have been the same :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: