Souldance Season - Week 4- Fight Pits

EVENT OF THE WEEK

This Monday we will have another run of the Dungeons .

Fight Pits is the pvp of the week .

This week I am gonna ask a different question . What would you like to see happen in a pvp event , or better yet what kind of new features , battles would you like to see ? It can be anything .

7 Likes

Raid button in all pvp events please.

18 Likes

A new PvP event…

6 Likes

Raid button

3 Likes

called it after this its fort then temple then breed then kingdom then fort then gaunlet then breed

2 Likes

Exactly like how it is in my season planning

3 Likes

they seem to of started the rotation and keeping it the same so now we can plan events ahead of time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You mean the event where I get a ton of chests due to all the resets?

2 Likes

I would like to finally get a God damn Mythic ammo :sob:

P.S:

(Hope you don’t mind me leaving this here Eff, but a girl’s gotta do what she gotta do to get data for sequencing :rofl:)

6 Likes

I only have like a few hundred silver chests so my chances are next to nothing
I might aswell save everything and open when i have over 1000

1 Like

I have a little over 1k - watch me still not get a mythic ammo

2 Likes

Better wait til next time. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:cry:

1 Like

I want the superraid button: throw supers after an attack with a super. Would be fancy for the progression to be 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 energy respective to the normal raid. Ikr? Dreamland :joy:

1 Like

Confused. Monday has come and gone… Which Monday? It’s now Tuesday. Confused :persevere:

It’s still Monday (unless you’re in an Asian/Aussie timezone maybe) - it’s supposed to be starting at 10 am PT though, which is right about now

2 Likes

Just started!

What is pt not GMT?

But has last events scores still lol

1 Like

I need raid button on temple Gaurdians especially on temple raid event lol :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes