Souldance Season - Week 8 (Team Gauntlet)

So, this week we will have the Team Gauntlet event and the branch of the exotic glyph. I’m so happy, Team Gauntlet is my favorite event! And this season is costing me a fortune in terms of sigils :joy:

@Eff Come back, we miss you. I am not able to do these things! :joy:

13 Likes

You forgot to put up a screenshot pic to go with you post :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry but I won’t be back :man_shrugging:t2: You guys will be fine .

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

5 Likes

No! I’m sad now. :sob:

4 Likes

Not the sad faces please :pensive:

:frowning:
Come back

Please come back Eff :frowning:

Did you quit the game? :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

On topic: where is kingdom wars in the rotation again? Lol

Galileo said they are still making some improvements to it and we wouldn’t see it again until November. I suspect it will be the next pvp in 2 weeks, the first pvp of November.

5 Likes

I thought previously he said it would be this week (well the 28th but that’s fort)

2 Likes

Here is where he said November. Whether it will be first week of November or last pvp of the season no idea at this point. Guess we’ll find out in two weeks.

3 Likes

Of course not just focused on other aspects that need more time . I took the unofficial forum poster job seriously , every weekend I’d take an afternoon to prepare my poster , and for my tech knowledge it took me some time to figure it :joy: . So yeah it took me a lot of time doing it , more than it should . However the CF are very good at it , so I’d suggest keeping an eye on their channels . As I said in the last week’s post I’ll be around but not doing event posters .

6 Likes

Oh good, I thought you were quitting us altogether.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

3 Likes

3 Likes

What exotic glyph do you all desire?
My pick if it was possible exotic rage glyph with 2 ammo as secondary or exotic ammo with 4 ammo and secondary rage

As much as I like that
I’m broke and don’t want to have to cry myself to sleep that I can’t get it

2 Likes

Exotic lightning striker :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Get the tissues

That will be a big sellout.
Also i think there was only base type exotic runes so probably will be again