Souldance Week 10 - Fight Pits

https://twitter.com/pqhiggins

10 Likes

Such a cold empty thread :cold_face:

7 Likes

I think the party is probably in my silver chest thread :thinking::joy:

5 Likes

I dont comment often but I will comment now. For no reason of course except to add to the party. :tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

A beautiful poster yet again.

2 Likes

Wow 5 comments in three hours and the thread was formed after event started. Yeesh y’all do hate the pits.

1 Like

The first rule about fight pits is you don’t talk about fight pits…

7 Likes

What’s fight pit?

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why the hate for fight pits? Sure it’s a bit dull but the regular energy reset makes it the easiest event to score points in (For me at least)

Point wise I get less for more resources spent.
It’s a constant grind that is more of a drain on resources than most other PvPs.

5 Likes

Easy to score does not make a good event for me. Sure I might get really good points for it but that doesn’t stop it being an absolute chore.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Great cover @PoseidonPQ :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s a bit overexaggerative to say the least. You think Fight Pits is easier to score in than Temple Raid? :eyes:

But since you said this and didn’t generalize the fact, I’ll lay off :joy:

3 Likes

For me I just find it super dull. The other 3 PvPs have at least some sort of visual progress to look at but FP is just staring at a number list all weekend, it does not inspire me haha

4 Likes

It’s the perfect event for the reshuffle :wink:

1 Like

For me it is largely the clock-based play. I don’t like being told when to play. (Same with Gauntlet). I thought the old Capture the Flag was a better implementation of this style of event, too - you could hit every team (and officers could target them, too), and because the result was broken down on a team-by-team basis it really was PVP. There was still the scrum at the end of rounds to win the flags, but it was mana a mano. In fight pits, it just seems like it is much more chaotic, you never know who mega’d you, and the outcome just seems a bit random at times.

2 Likes

@PGGalileo This is getting old and absolutely annoying FIX please!
Happens every other raid and I have to force quit game to fix actually the dumbest thing ever.

1 Like

They are busy working on perch resistances and atlas shuffles. Which no player asked for.

Get your priorities straight Pocket Gems.