Souldance Week 3 - Breeding Event

Souldance Season Week 3

What do we expect this week ?

1. Breeding Event

2. Resurrection of Equestor

3. New atlas season

Else ? :man_shrugging:t2:

Note that the resurrection branch will have a full cost but will have a 20% boost on resources .

What are you breeding ?

9 Likes

Early post , due to work commitments . Enjoy the week

3 Likes

I’m looking to hit 254K. My plan was to breed from having mune to hauheset and forest biter, but I may have to do some extra breeds.

2 Likes

Plot twist: RESURRECTION OF FEEDING TO MATCH THE RESURRECTION BRANCH

Edit: I’m being sarcastic, please don’t think this is actually true :see_no_evil:

14 Likes

Makota and Montague :partying_face::partying_face: I will also use mystical shards to reach 700k points in the event

3 Likes

Montague and ammo research for me :drooling_face: Also 700k points :grin:

3 Likes

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Breeding Event, we’re going to get dragons. Yeah, breed some Daegon, maybe get some Medusys, stuff like that. Maybe Marlis, I don’t know, I don’t know if we’ll have enough time.

2 Likes

:scream: Ingy is trying to give everyone on the forums nightmares of a feeding Event return :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Completing Medusys & Caeryss and starting Caldur.

3 Likes

Vexa, annelid, and maybe Caldur.

3 Likes

Slax and then hopefully Hedran(two steps after hendran and then on step five I can get Estril!).

2 Likes

Completing caldur and getting the best Eldritch after, Glossia :smirk:

4 Likes

Or… dreams, for those who liked feeding :eyes:

The feeding event was amazing as a lower level player. No easier way of getting so many sigils

6 Likes

I personally loved feeding too (I hope everyone doesn’t kill me too much for saying that :rofl:) - easiest event that didn’t require any resource usage, so I loved the free and plentiful sigils. I get that it bored people and I get the idea behind it ‘holding back dragons’ etc, but eh… I would constantly farm plenty of food so it gave me a lot of flying practice, chests, and I never held back any of my main dragons, just dragons that I would’ve bred and benched anyways

16 Likes

I hope they bring it back, if only to see the forum implode

3 Likes

It has been quite quiet on the forums lately… :thinking: :smiling_imp: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Finish ladron and dumping my token on another pile of shite named vexa
Not a fun breeding for me

4 Likes

Looking on the bright side, atleast you’ll get stronger divines? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would love to change path but currently it’s gonna cost me an arm and a leg for it

1 Like