Souldance Week 3 - Breeding Event

I think that’s the smartest choice

1 Like

Anyone know why there’s no Assault this event? I thought it was the first breeding event of the season, it was a good way to make up how few sigils there are in breeding event.

@PGGalileo mission boost is not working for this event

2 Likes

it is fixed now

It’s not certain yet, but I remember last season it came announced after breeding started and began on Monday. There is still hope :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Wasn’t that dungeons though? I’m remembering not having quests due to assault, and we definitely have quests right now… :thinking:

I could be wrong though

2 Likes

How much does mordred cost now with tier discount?

468k as a full breed and 57,778 as a backbreed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you… im doing him after glossia… how much is glossia after tier discount? Im planning to hit 520k prize

1 Like

Depends on parents! For reference, you can use Morr’s website:

Click on the dragon you’d like, then click view parents and it’ll show you the possible breeding pairs and their costs :smiley:
2 Likes

Cool, ive bookmarked this but cant find it lol. Thanks heaps :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I finally got my first abyssal :raised_hands:t3: Now I’m stuck breeding a second so hopefully I’ll be able to get a mythic in one breed instead of two.

4 Likes

Welp. I finished Slax, got them to breedable, and bred 420-700 fragments for Hedran’s egg so looks like I’ll be getting Hedran’s egg in the next breeding event!

2 Likes

That’s correct too, I remember that now when some players were mad because of no quests.

You know what else would be great for breeding? A mythic glyph in prizes :eyes:

(Hope you don’t mind I’m linking this here Eff)

4 Likes

Off course not . That’s a good suggestion , hope it gets the attention needed .

2 Likes

Which is exactly why they got rid of it.