Souldance ; Week 6 - Temple Raid

No time for posters this week . Hospitals getting busy again , duty calls . Have a nice week

Confirmed event ; Temple Raid

10 Likes

where. is. Chunk

2 Likes

but we had Kingdom wars in the lineup :fearful::fearful::fearful::scream::scream::scream:

PG said that we won’t be having it for a bit, and then it will be “back to normal”

4 Likes

Thank goodness. Hopefully this “bit” lasts for a few years (like 50…)

7 Likes

I much, much prefer Kingdom Wars to grinding the PVE temple guardians bases. TR is my least favorite event. No real PVP component unless you are on team that competes for supercharge bonus (and most don’t).

KW for me was 90% PVE bases as no one was active. TR has a good balance of PVE and PvP as you have to do a lot of PvP to get to PvE

8 Likes

Ow, what level are you playing in? PVE bases are gone after a day in P2, maybe 2 in P4. On active teams, you spend all your time in TR just grinding the PVE guardians. It can be painful. Some just give up and skip it.

1 Like

Just saying that as my team wasn’t active for that Kw as it was end of season. And even then most PVE bases were gone in a day or 2 but a few snuck in for the the 3rd day. And I know there is plenty of PVE in TR, but you must first do some PvP runs.

2 Likes

My problem with KW (especially this latest version of it) is the interface is so bad that it takes 1 full century before you can actually reach the “attack” button on a base of your choosing. Even raiding takes forever, how in the world did they manage to make it slower than it was in KOtH or Tug of War or whatever event we had the raid button in (my memory… smh)
I lose my patience WAY before I can hit anyone. That thing is not worth my time.

I didn’t even venture to see how the dragon defender bit works. Just not worth my time. At all. No way.

7 Likes

In the latest version of KW you had PvE bases on the monuments no matter who had them so they were available almost the whole event for us

2 Likes

Yes, but the PVP is so meaningless. You can literally hit any player on any team. It just doesn’t matter (again, unless you are racing for supercharge, which is usually only a handful of teams, in Plat at least).

1 Like

Yes, that was a change I didn’t care for. It was great for my low level alt, but definitely degraded the experience for me overall.

1 Like

I think you have same info as me👀

Personally I love Temple Raid, it’s my favorite pvp. I dont mind the pve portions or grinding for bonus points. Temple raid has the best personal points payouts

I do wish though that the guardian bases were faster to complete. It takes something like 15-20 minutes to clear all of them each time

9 Likes

Personally, I only have oh so may tiers of dragons I can use, so it isn’t too bad for Me. If you have all the tiers you can use it will be a bit more annoying

2 Likes

. This :point_up:

2 Likes

Where are you getting your information? Ours comes directly from the CF forum, and is listed as Kingdom Wars.
Are you trying to predict the events based off of the pattern or something?

2 Likes

@PGGalileo can we get a confirmation on what event is this week? This wouldnt be the first time y’all told the CF the wrong event. We just had KW, it should be time for TR

4 Likes

10 Likes