Souldance Week 9 - Fort

I didn’t see a weekly thread yet, so why not?

Do you have enough timers? :timerbronze: :timergold: :timersilver:

And in case you missed it, here are the next few events:

7 Likes

I have more timers than I need which is a first
16K 1 hours… my pile is growing

5 Likes

Right now I’m debating on whether I go for 16M points so that I can bump up to 435 or stop at lvl 430 with 11M points and have a another good fort at the end of the season… Tough choices! :cold_sweat: :sob:

4 Likes

I will go to 489 with 9 lv 104 tower for 16 m point :partying_face:
Still have 700 days to spare for next fort

4 Likes

I’m a little low. I guess I only NEED to get to 468 to had eldritch but I’d like a nice round 470 for visual appeal. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

This is something I do too. Way back in the day when I was a runner, I would run back and forth in front of my house after a run just to get to that next mile so I didn’t stop at like 2.93 or something… :joy:

5 Likes

I totally understand that!

I have to get balor done to get enough Eldritch egg for my hut :sweat: so a 2 more breeding event until i can be at verdant

3 Likes

I’m not sure what I’ll do either. Not really liking 481, but going to 485 really doesn’t make sense because it won’t get me to the next prize tier. So it’s either 481 for 11M or 486 for 16M

Ouch, that’s a tough spot. This account is actually a redo for me so I’m in really good shape with breeding vs leveling. I’ll have all the Eldritch eggs I need when I hit 490

4 Likes

Both are disgusting lol

2 Likes

Ew stop at 485 at least it looks nicer and just use the den-farm mill for the rest

3 Likes

Super exciting fort for me! Adding another maxed tower (and decently levelled tower) to my base and moving it to mid long, so gonna be pretty huge :smiley:

4 Likes

I will have to start grinding egg next season with rubies then lol
Anyone have any tips on how to do it effectively

I was gonna make a vid for that at some point, maybe for next breeding :thinking: For now I’m working on one for fort and one for a stream summary :sweat_smile:

3887 days with 1500 days left. :scream:

That is exciting! Love having a bunch of maxed towers. I’ll have 4 maxed (for my level) and another 5 only 1 level away from max. Mid long is awesome. :wink:

1 Like

Knowing fiery she probably building a ballista

4 Likes

I was waiting for a comment on my timers :rofl:

It’s gonna be such a huge increase in dp! Adding so many awesome runes and glyphs, and the new tower on its own will add a lot, andddd I’ll add kasima to my island 3, so that’ll boost my flaks a bit

1 Like

I legit started laughing so hard at this, ask @tinbru :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Can confirm. Don’t worry guys, I’m bullying her🦾

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like