Special pack not to everyone?

I think the Fourteenth Amendment is supposed to protect against unfair discrimination so not only is this illegal in general but it’s in direct violation of the U.S. Constitution. Except probably not.

I could always just claim I’m a transgender Muslim Woman from Pakistan and I was discriminated based on my race, gender, religion, and nationality.

Perhaps you feel harassed as well.

Harassment is sometimes defined as actions that cause another to feel harassed.

Golly I daresay I do feel harassed! Some describe this game as a second job. I reckon I could reach and claim I’m being harassed at the workplace!

The Fourteenth Amendment deals with citizenship and eligibility for public office.

AMENDMENT XIV

SECTION 1

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Interpreting law is always subjective but I take this to mean that I can’t arbitrarily be denied the right to purchase the food I want to eat, the clothes I want to wear, or the goods I wish to purchase.

PG also isn’t a state, though, or that’d be scary.

Yes but companies are still subject to the letter of the law. If you’re the landlord of a series of condos, you can’t deny someone a condo simply because they’re Asian.

Those were through acts: fair housing, equal credit opp, civil rights, disabilities, etc.

Cough cough, that one screenshot you posted that one time shows quite a few people can do this :speak_no_evil:

Great quote :joy:

That one shot. Lol.

You know, the one we aren’t allowed to “speculate” on

So we all know this is a way to get used to be spenders, and long time non-spenders to spend. Just be honest about it. The BS about “testing” is completely unethical. IF the used to spend and/or non-spenders buy this they’ll buy it whether or not you offer it to everyone.

A/B testing a new feature, an update to an event, etc fine, there’s no hard proof that will help only certain players. But this? Usually when I get frustrated with PG it’s because I feel like they don’t listen to us or are just sort of indifferent to what we want, but this is straight up wrong. I will be seeking a refund of my last round of purchases since players of a similar level were offered better deals at the same amount I spent.

I have heard there are other speculative shots out there.

Curiosity peaked :eyes:

Exactly don’t spend a penny and got this offer I thought it was a glitch or something

Glad I saw this post was about to buy a few packs then looked at them came and looked at these then went and looked at mine again and was like…nah I don’t think so pg.

Apparently the packs are in rotation for everyone and none of us randomly got them yet

Guess I’ll just stop spending until I start getting these packs. No point in wasting money when others are spending the same amount and getting so much more. Guess it’s a good thing with Christmas coming up soon.

Lol good luck. Maybe this one takes another Christmas party to show up in your account.

Very insightful, PG being unethical? No way, I’m shocked.