Spice up breeding (and fort)

Can we please please pretty please have some sort of side event to run next to breeding (and fort when it’s time for that)? It’s kinda boring to be done within a day and then have to daily log on just to do your team quest, egg missions and build your troops……
I know I’m kinda kicking a dead horse but hey, I still believe in Santa too…

8 Likes

You mean something to do apart from atlas, assault, and dungeons?

12 Likes

Atlas is not enough during non-PvP week?

edit: To be honest my Breeding and Fortification weeks are already much more eventful because of atlas and fun than main game PvP weeks themselves. (do a couple of megas, and wait several hours for the next round… repeat)

3 Likes

If assault or dungeons will be there, last fort there was nothing…. Atlas is, well……Atlas

1 Like

I do wish dungeons and assault would be every fort/breed tbh I hate the quests. The active players will still make time for atlas. Sounds like a win win to me.

4 Likes

Would you still feel this way if the resources you got from Dungeons/Assault were exactly the same as you’d get from quests?

2 Likes

It’s related to the way you play the game.
Assault is very time consuming and if runned every minor event you can forget all those prizes…
Last time they run Dungeons… I think there were just few Platinum chests to claim so I could be ok with it, took me not that much time.

5 Likes

lol that’s a silly question but I get your point why would we ever ask for more. Why should we get more ways to earn resources. Quests prizes I’m sure is the best way for weekly fun! Yay!

3 Likes

I’m not disagreeing with you, but they are notoriously toight with giving out resources and to run assault/dungeons 6 or 7 times a season would give people a load more resources than quests do. They would most likely nerf the prizes quite brutally if these ran every fort/breed.

Would be nice to do next season when they most likely raise costs again. I know PG won’t do this would just be nice. The events need some cadence work to make each week a bit more fun. Or make atlas more fun. I figure one of those 2 would be in PGs wheel house.

2 Likes

In all fairness, my request/suggestion is highly rss motivated…. I have 10 months of catching up to do :grimacing::see_no_evil:

Atlas gives a lot of resources if you have the activity for it. Saying:

So if you’re resources driven, might want to look at atlas and get all the resources already available.

3 Likes

I do enough in atlas, besides the atlas events there’s a limit to how much you can be active in atlas due to need for troops.

1 Like

It would just be nice to have Atlas available for Everyone

3 Likes

Spice up breeding like not being able to login for collecting event prizes?

They could always make a new feeding event to run along with breeding, that would be nice since your breeding new dragons anyway and needing to level them up for the next dragon.

Quick close it down…
Shhhhh shhh nothing to see here. Move along everyone.

Hide before the pitchforks come out.
That F word is very dangerous on these forums. People get very upset over that word :eyes::ok_man:

6 Likes

Not reading more. Shut it down

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like