Spreadsheet Vault by Zami

First things first, a huge thank you to Mechengg and ConfusedKate for all the hard work they put into creating these valuable resources for the community. It was sad to see them go, but we all must do what we feel is best.

I have copied all of Mechengg’s and ConfusedKate’s spreadsheets to my drive and will host them. I will also keep them updated as best as I can. If anyone finds any issues with any of these spreadsheets, please let me know. If you know of any missing data, I would appreciate any evidence of the missing data so it can be added.

For the moment I will be using Kate’s post as a template so you can find everything just as it was on her post.

And a reminder from Mechengg: Probably worth noting, many of these spreadsheets have multiple tabs, remember to check them all out for all of the information

ConfusedKate’s Spreadsheet Vault

Fortification Planner
A thank you to Mech for the format of this planner. All backend info has been completely redone to allow easier updating.

Research Planner
Select which research has been completed and filter by Yes to better see what you have left to research. Enter Yes under Want for any research you would like to complete (be sure to watch prerequisites). Enter the number of eggs you have on the Eggs Needed tab and you will see how many tokens you’ll need to complete the research. For more research eggs combos see: https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/dragon/eggCombos

Event Chest Drops
This worksheet allows you to enter the number of chests you open based on the event you choose and will give an average drop rate. It is based on averages, so the more chests you open, the more accurate it will be. Based on Mechengg’s Chest Drop Rates which you can view in his vault below.

Rider Leveling and Skill Trees (Google is fighting me with the backend data, will be fixed soon)
The skill tree is rudimentary at best but will give you a general idea. For a better rider skill tree, please see https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/rider or https://wdstats.com/#/riders

Breeding Table (Google is fighting me with the backend data, will be fixed soon)
The token costs are rounded up to the nearest per fragment cost. For example, if the per fragment cost is at a discounted rate of 13 tokens, I have rounded the token cost up to the nearest 13th. This makes the token costs more accurate, although it is based on chance so some may pay more, some less.

Mechengg’s Spreadsheet Vault

Miscellaneous Game Spreadsheets

Zeppelin Mission Table - Updated with timers & up to Abyssal tier.

Event Spreadsheets

Event History - Updated to include tentative event schedule.

Event Prizes

Minor Event Prizes
Breeding
Feeding - Feeding is no longer an event, leaving here for posterity.
Fortification

Major Event Prizes
Fight Pits
Kingdom Wars
Team Gauntlet
Temple Raid

Team Prizes
Team Achievement Prizes (All events, check tabs)
Final Prizes (All events, check tabs)
Team Quest Prizes

Event Information

Team Gauntlet Information
Kingdom Wars Information

Chest Drop %'s

Chest Drop Rates

Downloadable Worksheets

PvP Event Planner [download link, fill out your info]
Season Planner [download link, fill out your info]

Atlas Spreadsheets

Information Tables

Rider Leveling Information - No longer accurate as new riders gain more skill points. Please see https://wd.neon-wonderland.com/rider or https://wdstats.com/#/riders
Primarch Leveling Information
Rider Gear Cost & Buff Tables
Atlas Infrastructure Upgrade Table
Infrastructure Upgrade Bonuses
Atlas Bank Storage & Transfer Information
WTF do i upgrade first? (A guide to leveling gear)

Atlas Events

Crafting Event Prizes
Primarch & Rider Training Event Prizes
Troop Building Event Prizes

Downloadable worksheets

Gold Mine & Beast Tables [download link, fill out your info]
Rider Gear Worksheet [download link, fill out your info]
Crafting Gear Analysis [download link, fill out your info] - Not updated for Elite or Mythic gear
Glory Calculator [download link, fill out your info] - Old calculator leaving here for posterity. NidoGod is updating this. View his thread here.
Crafting Event Planner [download link, fill out your info] - This was still in progress by Mech, so I do not know how accurate it is.

30 Likes

Thanks for contributing your time to help the community

2 Likes

I’m getting a permissions error on the Fort Planner from the link above, on the link in DataFilesTOC sheet.

(thank you for taking over the vault :slight_smile:)

Sorry about that, should be fixed now.

1 Like

Thank you for linking me here :slight_smile:

Thnx for taking over and maintaining sheets :partying_face:

is 5.0.8 the latest Fort? I think it only goes up to 95?

5.xx fort planner automatically updates

wheres that?

Thank you very much for picking this up.

Thanks Zami :+1:

It should be fixed now. The files only went to level 95 and I’m not sure why. I uploaded the newest files that go to 100. Please verify the planner does work. You shouldn’t need to download it again, should auto update when my files are updated.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: :heart:

1 Like

looks great, thank you!

Thank you for picking up the hosting of these resources.

Thanks for hosting it, and @moderator why this one is not pinned yet?

Btw, can you check Fortification Planner version 5.0.8, which I assume is the latest.

When I try to fill the builder hut from level 47 to 48, they didn’t give you the wood and the points, even though in reality they used wood and eggs.

Thanks!

Thank you

I noticed the same.

Some of the links dont point to where they should.
A few I noticed:
Kingdom Wars Event prizes-> Fort Event prizes
Fight Pits Event prizes -> Crafting Event prizes
Feeding Event prizes -> Crafting Event prizes
Breeding Event prizes -> Chest Drops

2 Likes

I have fixed the links I think. Please let me know if any others are messed up. I am still working on the fort planner and what went wrong there. I can look at it more after work.

1 Like