First things first, a huge thank you to Mechengg and ConfusedKate for all the hard work they put into creating these valuable resources for the community. Sad to see any of these original giants leave, but we all do what we think is best.
A reminder from Mechengg: Probably worth noting, many of these spreadsheets have multiple tabs, remember to check them all out for all of the information.
All sheets with a comment of [download link] will come up to a page for you to make a copy to your Drive. For this page to show up, you must be logged into your Google account.
All requests for edit access are ignored and deleted. Any community editable sheets will be listed as such.
Since I am acquiring other spreadsheets not in the original vault, I think these should go in their own section.
Sigil Spender v1.4.6 - [download link] Will let you see how many more sigils you need to finish a line, discounted or not, track out an entire season if you want, and look at sigils spent on a week to week basis. (Original sheet by BadgerWar)
Event Start and End Times - Forgot when an event starts and ends? It is listed here. Check the second sheet for the code to embed this into your in-game wiki. Timezone converter for world timezones, War Dragons runs off time in San Francisco, CA USA (Pacific Time).
Troop Planner [download link, fill out your info] - This will let you fill out how many trainings you do a day, whether you run Atlas Elite, how many bullhorns per training you use, to see how long you need to make a certain amount of troops.
Comparison of Gold and Platinum/Draconic Chests - This is just a quick document I made with screenshots showing cost equivalents of gold chests vs platinum and draconic chests bought with rubies in each type of event and what you will get. May be outdated, use with caution.
Zami’s In-game Wiki Pages - pre-formatted wiki pages you can drop into your in-game wiki. Most outdated to some degree, use with caution.
Chest Drop Predictor v1.1 [download link, fill out your info] - Fill out with community found chest sequence info, then open a few chests, fill out the appropriate predictor sheet and the sheet will spit out the remaining sequence of returns should you continue to open up to 1k chests. Includes a summary sheet to see your total drops possible.
Currently only available for gold and sigil (super sigil) chest sequences.
Crystal Caves Crystal Info - crystal hp and info per league
Research Planner v1.2
Select which research has been completed and filter by Yes to better see what you have left to research. Enter Yes under Want for any research you would like to complete (be sure to watch prerequisites). Enter the number of eggs you have on the Eggs Needed tab and you will see how many tokens you’ll need to complete the research. For more research eggs combos see: Egg token combos for Red eggs - Neon War Dragons
Event Chest Drops v1.4.3
This worksheet allows you to enter the number of chests you open based on the event you choose and will give an average drop rate. It is based on averages, so the more chests you open, the more accurate it will be. Based on Mechengg’s Chest Drop Rates which you can view in his vault below.
“Rider Leveling and Skill Trees” and “Breeding Table” have been permanently removed. Please view Morreion’s website for current and relevant rider and breeding data.
- Zeppelin Mission Table - View egg token and timer payouts from the mission balloon for any tier, with or without elite, and with or without season mission boost.
- Event History - History of events back to start of seasons in 2016 and kept updated with tentative schedule of events to come.
Minor Event Prizes
Major Event Prizes
- Crystal Caves
- Fight Pits
- Kingdom Wars - no longer an event, leaving here for posterity.
- Team Gauntlet
- Temple Raid
- Team Achievement Prizes (All events, check tabs)
- Final Prizes (All events, check tabs)
- Team Quest Prizes
PVP Event Planner v0.7 [download link, fill out your info]
Season Planner [download link, fill out your info]
- Rider Leveling Information - No longer accurate as new riders gain more skill points. Please see Riders - Hunter - Neon War Dragons or wdstats.com: War Dragons statistics
- Primarch Leveling Information
- Rider Gear Cost & Buff Tables
- Atlas Infrastructure Upgrade Table
- Infrastructure Upgrade Bonuses
- Atlas Bank Storage & Transfer Information
- WTF do i upgrade first? (A guide to leveling gear)
- Crafting Event Prizes
- Primarch & Rider Training Event Prizes
- Troop Building Event Prizes
- Fight for Glory Event Prizes
- Gold Mine & Beast Tables [download link, fill out your info]
- Rider Gear Worksheet [download link, fill out your info]
- Crafting Gear Analysis [download link, fill out your info] - Not updated for Elite or Mythic gear
- Glory Calculator [download link, fill out your info] - Old calculator leaving here for posterity. NidoGod is updating this. View his thread here.
- Crafting Event Planner [download link, fill out your info] - This was still in progress by Mech, so I do not know how accurate it is.