Spreadsheet Vault by Zami

Important Notes

• All sheets with a comment of [download link] will come up to a page for you to make a copy to your Drive. For this page to show up, you must be logged into your Google account.

• All requests for edit access are ignored and deleted. Any community editable sheets will be listed as such.

• Many of these spreadsheets have multiple sheets in them, so make sure you check all the sheets in a particular spreadsheet.

Planners and Organizers

• Fortification Planner [download link, fill out your info]
    Plan out each of your Fort events easily so you know how much you can build and what you will get in return.
    Post with the how to video I made. (Originally by mechengg, remastered by ConfusedKate)

• Sigil Spender [download link, fill out your info] Will let you see how many more sigils you need to finish a line, discounted or not, track out an entire season if you want, and look at sigils spent on a week to week basis. (Original sheet by BadgerWar)

• Event Chest Drops [download link, fill out your info]
    This worksheet allows you to enter the number of chests you open based on the event you choose and will give an average drop rate. It is based on averages, so the more chests you open, the more accurate it will be. Based on Mechengg’s Chest Drop Rates which you can view in his vault below. (By ConfusedKate)

• Season Planner [download link, fill out your info]
    This planner will let you plan out your entire season. Right down to trying different event goals, opening various amounts of chests, and being able to input what you will be picking up on a weekly basis to determine your end season goals. Great for those wanting to optimize their gameplay. (By Mechengg)

• Chest Drop Predictor [download link, fill out your info] - Fill out with community found chest sequence info, then open a few chests, fill out the appropriate predictor sheet and the sheet will spit out the remaining sequence of returns should you continue to open up to 1k chests. Includes a summary sheet to see your total drops possible. (By Zamirathe)
    Currently only available for gold and sigil (super sigil) chest sequences.

• Lineage Dragons Checklist [download link, fill out your info] - For those of you that want to collect them all, here is a simple checklist for keeping track of which lineage dragons you have and need. You will still need to go find cheapest breed pairs to get any dragons you are missing. I highly encourage you to NOT collect all until you reach end game by following a good breeding path. (By Zamirathe)

• Research Planner [download link, fill out your info]
    Select which research has been completed and filter by Yes to better see what you have left to research. Enter Yes under Want for any research you would like to complete (be sure to watch prerequisites). Enter the number of eggs you have on the Eggs Needed tab and you will see how many tokens you’ll need to complete the research. For more research eggs combos see: Egg token combos for Red eggs - Neon War Dragons (By ConfusedKate)

• PVP Event Planner [download link, fill out your info]
    This set of worksheet will give you a rough estimate on what you can expect to get each pvp event and how many resources you will need to reach your goals. (By Mechengg)

• Troop Planner [download link, fill out your info] - This will let you fill out how many trainings you do a day, whether you run Atlas Elite, how many bullhorns per training you use, to see how long you need to make a certain amount of troops. (By Zamirathe)

Planners and Organizers (Retired, will be revamped/removed eventually)

• Gold Mine & Beast Tables [download link, fill out your info]
    See the gold payouts of the mine and beasts. Mines have been removed permanently from Atlas. (By Mechengg)

• Rider Gear Worksheet
    See the stats of your riders based on their training and gear. (By Mechengg, not updated since he left.)

• Crafting Gear Analysis - Not updated for Elite or Mythic gear
    See how much shards of each type it will cost you to level your gear. (By Mechengg, not updated since he left.)

• Glory Calculator (By Mechengg)
    NidoGod has taken over this project. View his thread here.

• Crafting Event Planner
    Plan out your crafting event. (By Mechengg, currently outdated)

Information Spreadsheets

Main Game

Atlas

Miscellaneous Info stored in the Vault

Thank you to Mechengg and ConfusedKate for many of the original sheets in the vault. Their contributions are appreciated and they will be greatly missed.

Feel free to post of anything you want added, changed, removed, or needs to be updated.

76 Likes
Spreadsheet Vault
Problem with fortification planner
Individual prizes
What are Primeachs max glory levels?
Castillos y fichas
Show Sum of timers
Updated fort planner
SunScorch Week 10 - Fortification Frenzy
Can anyone please share me the link where I can know how much wood and elements need for level up each towers
LotusBloom week 11 - FORTIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE
Neon War Dragons information site
Eclipse Week Four - Fortification
Super Sigil Chest Sequencing
Egg missions bonus not applied
What is the next Event? Breeding Event?
Adding calculators into the wiki
Fort planner question
Trading post value analysis - Eclipse week 7
What has happened to Geek website?
Timers and a Note about the Tower Branch
Timers and a Note about the Tower Branch
Release Notes 5.27 - Official Discussion Thread
Did PG just put the cost of energy refils up? Or did they add extra tiers
Community's first thoughts about Jjin
Crystal cave prizes
Levels team prize in Breeding
Official Discussion Thread: Fight for Glory
Egg Tokens Glitch?
Question on buying a mithic
Super Sigil Chest Sequencing
Gameplay Faction (GPF) Application
Draconic Chest chances
Aftermath - Week 2 - Fortification
Where the game is going
IFs shortage big time
So…. Now do i get a mythic?
Eclipse Week Eight - Fortification
Sigil chest drops?
Crystal Howitzer Not In Fort Planner
Drop in timer levels in atlas event
Souldance Season - Week 2 - TEAM GAUNTLET
Spreadsheet Vault
Souldance Week 5 - FORTIFICATION FRENZY
Content of the branches
SunScorch Stream Notes - Base Boost is Week 1
Prims levels glory needs
PG needs to fix this in fort
Guide to prim leveling w costs?
Trading post value analysis - Souldance week 7
Armor: legendary - elite - mythic
Post Lotusbloom - Lv. 400-500
New Arboralith Node + LotusBloom Bonus Season Key Branch
Next Breeding Event's Prizes?
QQ- How many bronze chest will net me 200sigils
SunScorch - 2nd event - Fortification Frenzy - Week 2 of discounts
I want to know the fortification event prizes. Can you help me?
Does exist a graph of armors upgrading?
SunScorch - 2nd event - Fortification Frenzy - Week 2 of discounts
Primarch stats list
Sunscorch 6th week - FORTIFICATION - they cant glitch this can they?
Silver Chest Sequencing
SunScorch Week 10 - Fortification Frenzy
Level base it won’t move and I’m very frustrated I’m thinking about quitting the game if it’s not fixed
Fortification prize point question
Looking for gear levelling guide
Math Check 😅 - Final Steps To Hauhezen
24K point event prize. Is this a mistake?
Is there somewhere that I can look that will tell me how many more events We have in this season?
What level storage hut can I get?
Quick Advice on Mythics
First event of new season
100% egg tokens
Silver Chest Sequencing
Souldance Week 9 - Fort
Anyone knows the sigil count for individual prizes
Gold Chest Sequencing
Event Plan for the Celestial Season 2021
Discount drag or Festive with Draconics
Celestial Rift Week Three - Fortification
Eclipse Week Four - Fortification

Thanks for contributing your time to help the community

5 Likes

I’m getting a permissions error on the Fort Planner from the link above, on the link in DataFilesTOC sheet.

(thank you for taking over the vault :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Sorry about that, should be fixed now.

3 Likes

Thank you for linking me here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thnx for taking over and maintaining sheets :partying_face:

2 Likes

is 5.0.8 the latest Fort? I think it only goes up to 95?

1 Like

5.xx fort planner automatically updates

1 Like

wheres that?

1 Like

Thank you very much for picking this up.

2 Likes

Thanks Zami :+1:

1 Like

It should be fixed now. The files only went to level 95 and I’m not sure why. I uploaded the newest files that go to 100. Please verify the planner does work. You shouldn’t need to download it again, should auto update when my files are updated.

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

looks great, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for picking up the hosting of these resources.

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting it, and @moderator why this one is not pinned yet?

Btw, can you check Fortification Planner version 5.0.8, which I assume is the latest.

When I try to fill the builder hut from level 47 to 48, they didn’t give you the wood and the points, even though in reality they used wood and eggs.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I noticed the same.

1 Like

Some of the links dont point to where they should.
A few I noticed:
Kingdom Wars Event prizes-> Fort Event prizes
Fight Pits Event prizes -> Crafting Event prizes
Feeding Event prizes -> Crafting Event prizes
Breeding Event prizes -> Chest Drops

3 Likes

I have fixed the links I think. Please let me know if any others are messed up. I am still working on the fort planner and what went wrong there. I can look at it more after work.

3 Likes