Spring theme - just too dark or shifting with timezone?

hey PG is everyone who is not in america supposed to fly in the dark forever from now on? please either remove this „feature“ again or make it a flexible one depending on the players timezone.

2 Likes

Every player from every time zone has the same map, it’s not just players in Europe and Asia

2 Likes

Pretty sure I’m in America…and it’s dark

1 Like

No…it’s dark…like everyone elses.

1 Like

how late is it in your timezone?

I really really doubt they’ve implemented a map that shifts with time, this is just the (very very dark) spring veil theme. It’s night for the next two months or so, for everyone, all the time.

1 Like

In PG time I believe it’s nearly 5am. Regardless, as others have stated this is the permanent UI and won’t change depending on time of day.

1 Like

if so it is even more stupid than I thought. Its bright daylight and I am supposet to play on a dark screen?

2 Likes

I like the night map.

-edit-
Removing race due to title change

1 Like

Yes, so apparently it’s an insult for everyone everywhere.

What I don’t like about it is how bright the supershots appear now, and that monuments/boats are hardly visible.

Well, it seems that PG make the night map halfheartedly. If it’s night map, IMO it’s better to darken everything else to balance the contrast.
(Except things which we can shoot)

Way too dark, it’s like midnight on my screen

I like it, but guess there is a difference in visibility based on device type.

To dark

It is awesome dark I hope It never changes.

This crap is unplayable for me, unless PG wants to renew my prescription for my migraine meds at $265 for 9 capsules we need a option to turn it off

2 Likes

My wife has migraines. The dark generally helps, not hurts, migraines. :slight_smile:
I joke that we live like vampires since we are always in the dark.

1 Like

The problem is with light and dark contrast, turn on a bunch of small bright lights on in a dark room and see how quick you are yelled at

Agreed. I am blind enough as it is. This feels like driving in the dark. Hope my dragons don’t crash into each other.