Springblossom Festive Dragon Official Discussion Thread

Please discuss and ask questions about the Springblossom Festive Dragon, Sakura:

5 Likes

Stunning. :+1:

1 Like

Mythic Rage Rune
Legendary Rune of Blossoms Or Legendary Rage
Mythic Glyph of Blossoms
Mythic Spring’s Renewal Glyph
Legendary Rage Glyph

:smiley: Strong Hunter

1 Like

@Arelyna wasn’t there something about increasing the stuff in Sakura’s branch ?

I don’t see anything of that kind in the official post :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, coming up! Should have it updated in a few minutes. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Updated!

1 Like

Ah thank you :grin:

1 Like

Thank u very much. Peace and great job

1 Like

Visually stunning dragon. Amazing spell set. Utterly useless in atlas.
Give us the ability to place spell marks on monuments

9 Likes

sigh, Every time I go for a mythic there’s a good legendary hunter not included that I want. Mean while, Haku shall sit in my den collecting dust, never to be used except for farming gold and during TR

Can I trade in my Haku, Bjorn, Aibrean, Nollaig and Coatl for just Sakura and her stones and runes/glyph? /s

Edit: Also I’d like to request an extra free rider for Sakura that gives no bonuses

2 Likes

Forgive me if I missed another announcement… I thought Chaos gave 200% bonus damage… so why 95 here? I thought they would change the spell name if they changed the stats

1 Like

Spell scaling announcement?

2 Likes

…yes, totally stealing Morreion’s answer for that.

4 Likes

It’s 95% of max attack.
It used to be 200% of base attack
95% is with spell scaling

1 Like

200% of base HP = 95% of modified HP of dragon which includes HP boost from all sources.

Query to GPF members - Can we recycle AR during scatter cloak duration without uncloaking the dragon? I guess NO but need confirmation

2 Likes

Using spells uncloaks the dragon (which might be a good thing :eyes:)

6 Likes

Ok thanks

1 Like

The post doesn’t specify the CD on scatter if you let it run full duration. However, it says 3 seconds damage boost afterwards, is it safe to assume that’s how long the CD will be as well ?

2 Likes

@Arelyna can you confirm it is a rune (not glyph?) and that all three runes in Sakura’s branch cannot all be equipped to Sakura at the same time?

1 Like

“Uncloaking before the 1.5 second duration means the Dragon will lose out on the increased attack damage afterwards, but Scatter can be recast immediately to cloak and recover Hunter ammo.”

I don’t think there is one… if I read the post correctly. Edit: Unless there is only a CD for waiting the full duration… :thinking:

1 Like

Not quite sure. Haven’t used any of it’s type before :man_shrugging: