Springblossom Stream Preview Notes + Emp Mythics (2nd post)

Yay! for the first part
Whaaattt?? for the second

You can pick either elemental embers or black pearls.

I understood fully. The “what” means “what the heck they made us chose between the two most dificult currencies” (excluding early guys that got tons of pearls)
So
Whaaattt?

2 Likes

Any info about the number of gold chests?

p.s. That warrior…

It’s going to be hard to choose between embers and black pearls in the second page. I, on the other hand, need to put a warrior on my perch but don’t have any good gold tier ones but i do have a few Platinum Tier ones. I’m definitely going for the base boost once I finish the egg token boost

Better than having it arbitrarily dictated to you. At least you have a choice.

3 Likes

If it’s not in the notes, then no :stuck_out_tongue:

:scream:
The total prize detail isn’t announced?
-edit-
For Base Boost I meant…

@PGChocolate @Crisis knowing about whether the base boost applies to atlas is a big deal, we’d all appreciate an answer as soon as possible please

3 Likes

It usually isn’t in streams/preview notes? No different than dragon ones not having full totals broken out.

3 Likes

I am shocked to hear Crisis and Chocolate say on the twitch video that the base boost does not apply to your base when attacked in Atlas. This has to be a mistake.

4 Likes

Laughed out loud when they said it was good feedback people might want the boost to apply to Atlas. “Might” :rofl:

Also couldn’t figure out why people care if we know since we’ll see the base power regardless…unless I missed something and the power won’t show and you’ll have to do the math.

2 Likes

If they release to Atlas, would be a problem for the Atlas only folks (that don’t have the main game)

/s

6 Likes

Boosts from the Base Boost Branch will apply to Atlas, as well. Chocolate has confirmed with the team after the stream! :tada:

19 Likes

No details about base boost total prize?
I mean, for goodies, compared to other branches… (especially gold chests)

I reckon we’ll find out more when it actually comes out.

3 Likes

I guess.
Most likely I won’t claim them until the end of season anyway…

4 Likes

Does base boost is on top with +30% atk/hp boost

Ex. Use +30% and use base boost 22% summarize 30+22=55%

Yes  

52 man. 52.

13 Likes

Im just wake up
Srry man
:joy::joy: