Springveil base

So the new base is extremely dark, I am finding it difficult to see what’s going on. This is War Dragons not Ninja Dragons, we’re not sneaking around in the middle of the night. I would like to be able to see what I am attacking, the contrast between the crystals and the dark green ground for example is not helpful. The rune vault is also shrouded in darkness. The sea with supposedly “high quality water” is bland and when you transition between islands all you get is a monchrome screen which does not help the player feel the turn into the next island. Some of the tower positions have been raised up and now hide what is behind them. I can’t seem to get rid of the trees in battle mode. Game has restarted a few times and they are still there.

TLDR: can I have old map back please

1 Like

try the search function.

this thread has been opened about 1324 times. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m sorry then, I only got the new base tonight so it is new to me. After using a few different search terms I finally found a thread which was commenting on the darkness of the base, the other points I raised seem not to have been brought up before, at least not in the thread I found. If I could just close it I would then.

Nice random number! @moderators

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.