Springveil Season Showcase - New Dragons and Updates

so if you get him now… can he get better spells since he is full price?

If you read through the comments on that thread, there seems to be at least a few people who know what they’re talking about. Also, don’t forget chaos runes are still getting fixed.

I think people are wanting their discount dragon to be another Necryx, which imo was a big mistake of a discount dragon.

I would hate to see another discount dragon being the best dragon of the season, maybe that’s just me.

Why? Nec is a good dragon, but not OP.

Sorry don’t get it. Why you don’t want a good discounted dragon? I don’t want everyone to have an OP dragon, but this is not the case. We all made a decision. Some of us based on wrong information. PG already fixed some dragons, but they will not bother with one in discount. Which is sad because this ok dragon could be great and much more useful.

Because I don’t think the people who save their sigils to make an educated decision should be punished. Those people are already missing out on rewards which could help them in events. To discover the best dragon of the season is the one that no longer has a discount is adding insult to injury.

Still let’s not forget that we who chose him are being punished now. We got something else than what was advertised. Some of us missed the tolken boost to get him, and it’s risky as the next dragons can be a better choice. This is not a request for getting Aibrean better, just to get him as they announced

Edit: orthography

Come one you are playing safe card. In that scenario nobody would ever go for discounted. With Necryx and Gargula they showed us that waiting is not always best option. I also try to make best decision, but I decide based on spells. All we ask is to get what was advertised and based on what we took our decision. Btw. I can’t complain a lot because I do like Aibrean… problem is I need dragons for wars not for farms. :cry:

…but people are saying that they like him better than Avyx as is, and that’s without the fixed Chaos runes. That doesn’t mean he is better than Avyx, but at least comparably close.

Also, I saw a lot of people say Avyx was better than Borgian with Talon producing more damage and being more reliable than Thunderbolt.

If Aibrean is better than or at least reasonably close to the performance of those two dragons, then I don’t see why he needs to be buffed.

Just wait for your Chaos runes to start working.

Can’t cast Chaos it you are dead.

Either way it’s obvious you don’t. Have Aibrean so you can’t know what your talking about when comparing Avyx to Aibrean or talking about the effectiveness of SR.

I do not have chaos runes even. And also a lot of rune dust used on useless SR runes. Also divines perform different on same tiers depending on season.
Edit … That’s why some folks may find him good. Some others may not even know what they talk about 🤷

True, I can only go by what I read…but it’s just as obvious that the people who spent their sigils like over-caffeinated 8 year olds spending tokens at a Chucky-E-Cheese party (credit to Savage) now want the dragon they spent them on to be better.

We all have our biases.

We want it to behave as advertised… that’s all. If it turned out it is obviously OP fine revisit it then. But don’t tell us it does one thing when we hand over our money only to discover it doesn’t after the fact.

Well, it‘s a gamble! I went with the discount as it gives lot of great stuff for less sigils. I don‘t want the mythic anyway as I got Neptus last season, so we‘ll see whats on offer with the other branches.

. Discount may not always give you a good dragon (I also got Nec, never really liked to fly him, but for some time he was quite useful in wars - I did not get Leos because I wanted to go for the mythic) but it gives a lot of things that take you further in the main game and that is a value to consider in the decision.

So, you mean change it back to how it was before the spring season update?

But people that use sigils on the discount dragon deserve to be punished because the dragons spells do not operate as advertised? We also made an educated decision based on the information available to us. Is it our fault that PG put bad information out? If they fixed this spell it would have no impact on your game at all so I’m confused as to why you would care if they do it or not.

Seems like you just don’t want them to fix it because you don’t care about it because you didn’t get the dragon.

Or maybe because then you would think you missed out on something? But you had the same information as we did and still did not choose the dragon.

So I guess the real question is why are you being a vindictive !@@$%&# here?

I agree that it’s not fair for a misleading description. However, dragons performing not as expected isn’t exactly a new problem in this game. Remember Borgian and Kinnarus’ revamp shortly after they were released?

There is two weeks of the discount to research the dragon and get feedback. If people spend their sigils in the first week, then it sounds like they are after the discounted goodies as opposed to trying to make a good decision on what dragon/s will be best for their roster.

That being said, if Aibrean is unplayable and worse than Drakius, Leo, and Abraxxas…then I wouldn’t be opposed to getting him buffed. I would also like to see how he compares in playability to the full priced Hunter that’s coming.

…and you want it buffed because you rushed to get a discount dragon before seeing the information about Spring Renewal which was readily available before the discount ended.

Your bias is no better than mine.