This is an idea that has been floating around my head for a while and since I got some time today ive decided to share it and get some feedback.
Lets start with defining sPvP (Structured pvp), it basically means that the pvp setting is created for you outside of the main game. This kind of pvp is often used in mmoRPGS like Guild Wars (Which I played professionally for 2 months, true story lmfao…). it ensures that players in a competitive environment have no advantage over each other regardless of how good of a gear they have in the core game.
Proposal, (Yes I do know this is a decent amount of coding)
Create a sandbox for this event where players get to build a base at different intervals (20,50,100,150 etc…), Every interval will need a specific tier require, for example lvl 100 base you will be allow to use any dragon from gold tier and below.
Would a level 100 be able to use dragons he doesn’t own to defeat a level 400 base? In my opinion yes, this will make it so much more fun and interesting but I can already see a lot of people having issues with this. A counter proposal would be to make every tier worth the same (or close to) amount of points, that way no matter if you are level 50 or 200 you will still be able to score high.
- Divines will not be allowed, the purpose of this event is to test every player on equal grounds.
- Sandbox bases should be boosted by default, same with the attacking dragons,
- Any 5th spells that are limited such as super freeze and super TH should not be allowed (Although i’m not sure if that would really make a big impact anyways)
- If the event happens to be point related I guess InnerF and Megas should be allowed, however there should be different stats for how many different bases you defeat with 100%
- Smart Super-shot AI, super shots should not be random, so that even if a base is undefended, it will still create a decent level of difficulty. I’d propose to allow players to set up the first round of Super-shots for each base and have a general priority list for the second round assuming the first dragon dies.
- A constant complain from players is that their lineage dragons don’t matter as much anymore, this will clearly create a new use for normal dragons and allow people to revisit their old forgotten dragons.
- Gives player an equal competitive ground, a ton of people in league chat like to talk about their “skills” but no one can argue cause he is lvl 500 and will walk through your base. This is a chance to prove how good you truly are.
- Is not exactly a big money grab, that’s why I suggested it as a mini event, a 2/3 days event that doesn’t compromise the normal rotation.