St. Louis, MO- Midwest Area Dragons Fest

Saturday, September 21, 2019
@ Brennan’s Bar & Grill
1740 Thunderbird Ave, Florissant, MO 63033

Host: SarieMurphio

There will be attendance prizes, contests, and free raffles to win some legendary War Dragons swag. See event link for more details!

4 Likes

Just registered! :grin:
See you then​:hugs::heart_eyes::crossed_fingers:

Great! Can’t Wait!

2 Likes

What’s in the Chest?!? Come to the Dragons Fest and find out! There’s a good chance you’ll win one of the prizes inside…

(Cat not included)

4 Likes

Bummer…

3 Likes

I should be able to make it. Just weeks before my wedding so may be busy

11 days… I am getting stoked!

Looking forward to it! :upside_down_face:

Make sure you get 2nd confirmation that people come… and ask them to reply if not coming. I had mine last Sunday at park and a lot just didn’t show up. Without a reply to cancel. Good luck and have fun! We did have tons of food, games and fun for those who did attend!

Can’t wait :heart_eyes::innocent:
Any dress code?!:thinking:
I’ll be coming direct from a meeting, so I might be overdressed :man_in_tuxedo:t2::joy:
Don’t judge :sweat_smile:

I will definitely be there. Maybe we should all come a little overdressed so you will blend in :wink:

2 Likes

4 MORE DAYS!!!
No dress code, just come as you are. Perhaps one of the prizes will be given to whoever is “Best Dressed” :wink:
I’ve considered starting a Line chat for all the folks coming. Does that interest anyone?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.