Stacked, Stomped, and Swallowed Mail

Happens in our team a lot.
Most of the time, our teammates won’t read officer’s mail due to being buried in either replies or new mails.

@Arelyna : is it possible to add a feature to make sure that officer’s team message will be read by all (such as pinned until being read) and make it can’t be replied?

Thoughts?

7 Likes

A no reply option would be awesome

1 Like

Yesss, or maybe an officer only reply option

Edit: I really hate it when you specifically say “DO NOT REPLY” in the mail and yet someone on the team inevitably does :woman_facepalming:

8 Likes

I find that, if they can’t figure out how to read their mail, they typically don’t play the game very well either, as in don’t understand the basic mechanics of WarDragons…

But yes, a no reply option would be cool. But…the last time the played with the ingame mail system, it went psycho and we lost all our mails, so there’s that too…

2 Likes

Oh my god :scream_cat: :t_rex:

Hey, I was saving one mail, because someone told me I was “a nice guy”. First and last time I’ve heard that, so I was keeping it, for sentimental value :joy:

3 Likes

Well, you are :grin:

1 Like

No worries, I do that too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :t_rex:

/s? :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think you’re a nice guy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Suck up :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

It never fails… every time at least one player will, then rest of team never back page to see what you wanted them to read

2 Likes

When did the “reply all” button turn into the “unneccessary responses attempting to be funny” button?

2 Likes

On topic: That would be nice
Off topic: Anyone else send mail to themselves so you remember stuff?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.