Still more war attacks not counting

@PGJared
Had one of my war attacks not count tonight. We were fighting 2 wars, nd first attack counted. Second didn’t, and of course it was a very tough opponent. Please help!

had it occur during our last war…very frustrating

Can you contact the support team please? We’ll document these and take a look at them.

I have done.
FYI they had records of my backup runs before and after my “hit”, but no record of my actual hit (which I had 2 other people in support with me).

hi
i have had same experience. i know this is bad flying a second time against a strong, even if you have won with nearly no life left.
in 99% of cases a teammate started his flight a second earlier or at the same time.
so you should look if someone else was counted on your selected opponent.
or ask teammates, if some has chosen the same.

Do you mean against another team member? While I don’t remember it happening that way that is a possibility.

no, not against other team-member,
i mean you and your teammate are attacking the same base(player) at the same time.

Hello have the same problem we lost with huge difference… team name DivineKnights. Also my team mate did not get bonus for his war contribution.name obvicious. It is quite important during breeding when one counts every egg we can get. I also don’t see when someone is attacking my teammates so I cannot contribute or get any bonus that way. Really frustrating please do some thing about it. Thank you! Mizuchan

Thanks for clarifying. I can definitely say that didn’t happen.

Just to reiterate what @PGJared said, please contact support about any war attacks not counting. It makes it easier for us to track cases of this.

Hello how can we help to resolve this issue? I had one war not counting for me and my team mate had issu with not getting rewards for his. Courtesy in battle. Also when someone attacks my teammates I don’t see it so I cannot help to protect them. Can you please advise what to do? Thank you

You’d still want to report it in-game; then, if there’s a problem (support not understanding/significant delay), you can post the ticket number and ping Jared with @ PGJared (no space in between the @ and PGJared). If you’re on Android, you’ll need to retrieve the ticket number via the email your PocketID uses.

1. name the player that made the attack.
  2. name the player being attacked
  3. time and timezone it happened.
  4. screenshot of the war list where the attacked player can be seen and the attack wasn’t recorded

that information should be enough when you submit those to CS as far as what can be asked that is related to the war attack.

Unfortunately I dont remeber the name of who I battled with. If it will
repeat I will write it down.
I also don’t see my friends being attacked so I cannot get any bonuses…
Can you tell how can I see them again?
Thank you, Mizuchan
---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Kenshiki wardragons@discoursemail.com
Komu: kleinova.j@seznam.cz
Předmět: [War Dragons] [Events and Wars] Still more war attacks not counting

"

Kenshiki(http://forums.wardragons.com/u/kenshiki) 

November 27

1. name the player that made the attack.
  2. name the player being attacked
  3. time and timezone it happened.
  4. screenshot of the war list where the attacked player can be seen and
    the attack wasn’t recorded

that information should be enough when you submit those to CS as far as what
can be asked that is related to the war attack.

if you can’t remember the name, then the enemy team + date and timezone it was initiated should be good also.

also the screenshot is needed in case they might need to escalate it if things got a bit complicated.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.