Stoneskin egg token mission bug

Hey a heads up. I got the cast stoneskin mission in egg tokens this morning. Cast it 6 times with kelsis, then equipped drude with stoneskin spell and vast it 3x for good measure. Got back and it showed used stoneskin 0x. Ok used 2 healing spells tried it again. Some result. I know it is only 2 stoneskin spells and 2 healing spells and 88 egg tokens but it is fristrating to loose spells you have worked hard to get. Now one of my egg token mission cannot be completed and will remain till this gets fixed.

1 Like

Are you sure the mission was for Stoneskin Shield, and not Stoneform?

1 Like

You can remove missions by clicking on the bin icon in the egg-balloon screen.

As for the bug itself, you sure you used the spells on an attack against a base with high enough level? In the same egg mission screen thereā€™s a mention of ā€˜earn breeding tokens by completing these missions against a target of lvl X or higherā€™

1 Like

Could you please confirm if the level minimum has been met?

1 Like

Should still count honestly. I think it might be a level issue thing (hitting below the required level for egg missions.

1 Like

have you tried the ultimate fixing method REINSTALL?
use fairyknight base for the mission and you dont have to waste the extra spell

I also had egg missions glitching this morningā€¦
It was do 14.5 mil damage with somnusā€¦ same baseā€¦ stuck on 11.5 milā€¦ hit 3 more times wouldnt add damageā€¦
But only 1 of 3 was glitchedā€¦ other worked fineā€¦ it was my lowest quest.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.