Stop Bring Greedy PG

We NEED rune Dust you give us more runes then dust and expect us to max you limit our chisils WE WANT DUST

8 Likes

I’ll trade you dust for timers.

6 Likes

I’ll trade you common and epic for hammers.

2 Likes

There is a trick to getting lots of hammers; just don’t defend. Works well for me. :joy:

16 Likes

Dust? The amount of dust was reduced after a long campaign (by players) to remove/reduce it in things like prize lines because we had too much of it and it wasn’t useful. SMH

1 Like

that was then before more runes and dragons came out there isnt enough dust to max all mythics u get in season lines and they dont give enough to max a exotic therefore yes we need dust after awhile it comes dry

1 Like

Nah man. You’re just getting too many dragons. I have 17mil dust and nothing to upgrade.

6 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: is there a such thing as to many dragons lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I didn’t say that the people requesting less dust were smart or right just that we as a community shot ourselves in the foot…

1 Like

I’ll trade dust AND hammers for some damn black pearls

5 Likes

There’s the real shortage. Gimme some pearls.

1 Like

I have dust. Trade for tokens because I just want to grow faster! And get Jorm!

(Arguing for the sake of the argument)

2 Likes

Look, prince and I agree. :joy::joy:. They have come out with new tiers too fast to keep up considering seasonal dragons as well. Community begged to let us buy rune removals with rubys, a win for everyone including pgs wallet. Instead we get chisels at a rate that simply keeps you trying to catch up to having 1 or maybe 2 viable dragons at a time. Simple rune removal with ruby’s solves the issues here.

6 Likes

Perhaps the issue isn’t with the dust it is with the sheer number of runes you are trying to make expert. After all at any given moment there are what, 2-3 viable dragons that actually deserve runes? So why are you trying to max so many?

1 Like

Lol we use to agree on alot :smile:

2 Likes

Hmm multiple mythic runes for dragons and you couldn’t remove till recently and now they are being stingy with chisels just a thought ay

1 Like

Wanna trade timers for egg tokens? Lol

1 Like

I’ll trade red rider shards and scrolls against anything else mentioned here :grinning:

2 Likes

i want both . i want all of them lol :smiley:

5 Likes

i’ll trade anything for timers!

2 Likes