Strange Lands Wave 3 - Hints and Tips Thread

Someone has unlocked the first hint:

20 Likes

I don’t remember a ram on dreadnought :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

6 Likes

I hope he’s one hell of a tank if he’s considered a vanguard.

1 Like

It is a CHONK, tbf - a real thiccdraggo.

8 Likes

Man gotta save some sigils then

1 Like

There’s another dragon coming or this is the festive?

Extra thicccc.

4 Likes

There’s a dragon in the draconic chest line?
:scream::thinking::scream:

Im going to guess it’s fire, maybe an invoker. Or a dark sorcerer, I cant even remember the last time we got a dark sorcerer /s

Im all for more chonky dragons though. Enough with all these stick/pancake dragons creating unrealistic dragon body standards.

11 Likes

If it’s not chunk then @RuRuRuntsfam will riot :triumph:.

6 Likes

If it’s a vanguard it should be a warrior we had hueso a warrior then nebulon invoker then azaerel a sorc finally last season was rath. Correct me if I’m wrong a vanguard is the first one you send into battle he soaks the damage and deals with the brunt of breaking the opponents defenses while take all the damage for the carries @PGGalileo he should be a warrior with a shield and a heal and hopefully and aoe

2 Likes

wait… is this THE RAM in Imix’ artwork pic? the one who is even brave enough to face a dragon, alone, standing amidst the bones of his fallen comrades stubbornly staring at the dragon?
… i remember the stream, mister Galileo, you said that THE RAM is the true hero of the season.
Ramnaught … sounds… about right. :eyes::laughing:

9 Likes

Festive

5 Likes

Ok thanks, this thread was a bit weird and pulled out of no where, like where are these clues and whatever tips? Lol

2 Likes

Get used to see surprises from @PGGalileo

3 Likes

Sage reimagined as Leos reskinned? :thinking: with some Howie resist, perpetual passive healing per tower destroyed, white shield that explodes and freezes towers in its blast radius, and that cyclic flak resist thing that gives rage?

I’d go all in, for sure….

2 Likes

Oh really can we have model leaks?

2 Likes

21 Likes

Dang look at those claws he chonkin

6 Likes

I like it looks like another earth warrior

2 Likes

chonky rock frog?

1 Like