StrangeLands - Week 11 - Breeding

Credit, News, & Questions

Credit:

• Credit for this poster goes to MiinaNiina of the Creators Faction.

News:

• Artisan lineage dragons should now be able to level into their mythic stages.

Questions:

• In your personal opinion, what is the most misunderstood or overlooked concept in the world?
  • Which dragons, if any, will you be breeding this event?

My answers:

• I feel that people either underestimate or overestimate the gravity of certain situations. I will not specify any of the various situations I am referring to, because that would be a recipe for dissension within an otherwise community-friendly event thread.
  • With enough faith and incredible fortune (luck), I may manage to conjure up Caldur this event! (Caldur serves in-game as an Eldritch Legendary Fire Warrior.)
8 Likes

Electricity and the electromagnetic spectrum in how it actually works. It is more than just plugging a device into the wall and just boom getting electricity. Spectrum is more than just x-ray+ is bad, “radiation” kills super fast, etc.

Don’t know yet. I still have some dragons I can backbreed. Maybe I’ll do those, or just research.

5 Likes

The effects of social media on humanity. I don’t think I need to elaborate more.

Some useless Abyssal dragon, Daegon maybe, or something like that. Boring.

8 Likes

Would be nice to see dungeons this event, maybe PG can still make that happen!!

Most misunderstood: risk. Second most: value of contemplating dissenting views.

1 Like
  1. Kindness/Empathy. People are quick to condemn people for being, “too nice,” but it’s hard being nice to people who really don’t deserve your kindness; and, conversely, the world could use a lot more of it, instead of being entitled and rude and closed-minded.

2. Research, yay! Finally end-game on breeding! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Finishing my last artisan (the useless sorcerer) and then doing more research eggs… which we will be doing until the next tier comes out.
This is great for people who are behind on research but kind of sucks for people who busted their asses to catch up on their research.

Perhaps not the most but I feel so many people misunderstand the concept of what a fact is vs what an opinion is. It is so annoying and frustrating when people present their own (often very ignorant) opinions and beliefs as facts, especially when they cant even back them up

3 Likes

Communication, a lot of people know how to talk but definitely don’t know how to listen.

My second eldritch and that’s it.

6 Likes

I’ll breed washi with fragments. Saved him and narmak and bred slowly as knew PG would eek out the next tier so wanted something to do for breeding events, instead of pointlessly going over 700k points.

Basically all of the above comments. Every time I thought of one I noticed it had already been written.

2 Likes

If my incubator finishes I can get some harbingers and if I’m lucky and get enough sigils to get timers for my breeding castle I may get so shards into vanguard

Brain fart = no answer

I’ll finally finish breeding Garnath and thereby reach Verdant mythic; been working on this quite a while; maybe just for fun I’ll throw the last tokens towards the first legendary arcanum… just to set a mark :relaxed:

This :point_up_2: I second this 100 %

1 Like

The word ‘literally’ is probably the most misunderstood thing in the world

4 Likes

No more artisans left to breed so I guess research for me.

I thought we would have team dungeons just after breed?

Way too many miss understood concepts :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glossia

Faultiness of human memory and reasoning. We often have that 100% confidence of being right, and we just have to push that argument of the day.

3 Likes

Questions:

• In your personal opinion, what is the most misunderstood or overlooked concept in the world?
  1. Misunderstood concept - scientific method; including but not limited to, evolution and global climate change.
  2. Dragon this event - my last artisan (Narmak - 1484/1875) then a lot of research.
3 Likes

Question 1:
incapability to understanding that the opposite of love, care are not hatred but indifferent and apathy towards each other, because of it we overlook many unfortunate situations without batting an eye even towards those we know but we have long forgotten about them
Question 2:
Research again to max event, cause I already bred everything. Imma get charpent to mythic status for perch and quillet to mythic for backup

2 Likes

Research, research and more research. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Finish the sorcerer as last dragon and research. And evolve warrior for perch.

2 Likes

My last to obsidian dragons left Girasol and Mafic. I bred Opes last breed but I can’t incubate him because my incubator can’t produce enough heat, so I’ll probably upgrade it

1 Like

1-alge
2. Artisan invoker, some research and work on a backbreed.
First lvl of artisan mythic is 10 eggs :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Democracy.
People think that their rights are coming in first no matter what, forgetting that their rights END when they interfere with other’s rights, in a democracy.

You have the right to say whatever you want, but don’t say it too loud so that it becomes a nuisance to my ear. You have the right to refuse a vaccine, but keep your distance so that you don’t transmit the virus to me. You have the right to go everywhere, but don’t trespass my property and so on….

Will do research.

2 Likes