Streaming issue need help please ahha

So most of you know I stream but I’m also wanting to stream war dragons, I can already connect to my tv but does anyone know how I could get it to connect to my laptop?

If you’re planning to stream to something like Twitch or YouTube Gaming, an Elgato capture card will be your best bet! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s what I have already as I already stream on Facebook through obs studio :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually just stream Xbox games across but obviously this games from my phone haha

@Shivenzo might be able to help here.

I think he said he uses quick time from the laptop but I will let him confirm :see_no_evil:

:tophat:
:duck::closed_umbrella:

1 Like

Yes I use a lightning cable to connect my iPhone to my Mac USB port and then use QuickTime to show my iPhone screen within the QuickTime window. You can then record OR use OBS to capture the QuickTime window and then stream it through YouTube (is the only one I use).

2 Likes

Thank you! I shall give that a try!:raised_hands:

1 Like

Tried it, it won’t work since apple wont support quick time anymore :frowning:

Hmm, that’s strange cause I’m pretty certain I’ve updated my Mac to the most recent and I’m still using QuickTime to do it… not sure what would be wrong for you sorry :frowning:

Thank you though haha, I’ll just have to find another way to do it😂

1 Like

I DID IT!!! GUESS WHO WILL BE STREAMING WAR DRAGONS EITHER TOMORROW OR MONDAY!!!

1 Like

I did my first stream for war dragons! (I usually just stream Xbox games) and only been streaming 3months but it was great!
Obviously the quality isn’t great because it’s from phone then to pc😂 but it went absolutely amazing

1 Like

Probably fed up of me now but it’s now at 1.8k views and I got 3 people to download it​:raised_hands::joy:

1 Like