Streams and new dragon previews

While we are waiting for pg to replace arelyna for new dragon streams I would love to see shivenzo utilized. His videos are very thorough and I feel the way he breaks things down are beneficial to newer players as well as more experienced flyers. Plus his love for the game definitely shows through with all he does for the community.
I’m not sure how it would work or if there would be scheduling conflicts but at the very least if the cf members could keep getting new dragons to preview they would be able to release their own videos.

I’m not entirely sure who would be the right person to tag for this if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. :grin:

@PGLawson
@Shivenzo

14 Likes

I sustain this. Loved his video!

1 Like

i second* this, too.

1 Like

would be jerad

1 Like

Also @RPW and @Odin

2 Likes

Yeah. Support them too!

And also burger something. I forgot his channel name. Lol. Just remember burger coz I love it. Hmmm… hungry…

1 Like

Yes, thank you😁
Would love to see all the creators faction members be able to fly all the new dragons as or even before they are released. They are wonderful at coming up with informative content and the more perspectives the better imo.
Really hope this gains some sort of traction with pg🤞

1 Like

Yeah just give them out to all CF like last season and everyone is happy this way.

1 Like

Agree. CF members were brilliant in showcasing season divines through their media offerings.

1 Like

Gettin Shivvy with it na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na

3 Likes

The CF apparently has been given them to fly for us. I look forward to seeing their reviews

1 Like

I don’t find videos, however good, nearly as helpful as the test flight ability we got with Namaka. Why does PG code so much stuff up only to throw it away?

3 Likes