Sudden Speedup Scarcity?

Hey! So I just recently got out of my merging mistake (took all my speedups to do so), and, as I’ve just said in the previous set of parenthesis, lost ALL my speedups. I figured someone would have another way to get speedups. I’ve already maxed out the atlas event, which is a very unpleasant and unfortunate experience at this point in time. Is there truly ANY way OTHER than atlas for me to get more speedups besides grinding chests and opening them (< that’s my only current idea)?

Switch your token-quests to timer.

4 Likes

How is maxing gear crafting unfortunate?

1 Like

Because I want more speedups and I can’t get them anymore because I maxed gear crafting

Wow. You must have full maxed mythic gears.

1 Like

No. I really don’t… I don’t have ANY mythic gear, and none of my elite gear is even close to maxed…

then how did you get every single crafting prize?

2 Likes

We probably DONT want to know what crap gear he upgraded :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Maxing the event is great and doesn’t require terribly high level gear, though … it takes time unless you’re speeding your gear, in which case…

I would think hard about how important the fort goal is before spending other resources chasing more timers this event.

4 Likes

Yo Justin! Still dont miss me me me :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

22 days since WDs was even on any of my devices :kissing_heart:

So inquiring minds wanna know, what gear did you actually upgrade? :joy::rofl: (grabs popcorn, this is gonna be awesome)

2 Likes

Happy New Year you!

on the topic : I can only speed up gear with rubies

4 Likes

That’s what I thought as well, but maybe I’m mistaken…and I’m NOT gonna DL WDs just to look…

3 Likes

It’s not that hard to max atlas event if the max prize is tier 30. Is it like season events where there are prizes higher than 30? I never gone higher.

2 Likes

I used all my crafting shards and went to using scrolls. The same way everyone else does :man_shrugging:t4:

3 elites. The rest was work for the scrolls :rofl:

Ah, used his speed ups to get out of the XP hole, not in speeding up gear. :joy:

1 Like

I don’t think you can speed up gear with speedups :joy:

yeah but those rubies can be spent on gold chests or speedups from the forge instead of speeding gear.

5 Likes

I’m actually saving them for a mythic next season now. Also, I only did it for two cycles of the gear crafting process and stopped after that :joy:

Coming back to this, you say besides Atlas, but have you looked at the Atlas season lines? I believe there are 70 days of timers in an elite gear line. Go kill a bunch of troops and claim season prizes. (How many timers do you even need? You have a fort plan, right?)

3 Likes