Suggestion for gauntlet

@PGRocket can you move the shields, or get rid of them, so we can see the timer on the last island?

1 Like

Tap on the island and you can see how much time is left.

2 Likes

Did you try the “click on it” method? Gives you a much more granular time remaining (24min rather than 0.4hr)

3 Likes

Word through the Bark-vine says this works! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is a suggestion?? :woozy_face::grin::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Weird, I was just coming to the forums to post the same thing. Obviously it’s an easy work around to click the island, but why? If part of the screen mechanic is to see the time left from this screen, why should it be blocked for Gustav? It’s a design flaw, fix it.

1 Like

I have to agree here. This game has had way to many “work arounds” needed for simple, bad designs. Sure, we COULD work around it, but then again, they COULD just FIX IT.

3 Likes

Let me remind you what happend last time PG tried to change a UI or old stuff. (Spolier alert: they broke everything)
I mean even for a lazy person like me pressing the island again to see time left isn’t that hard and takes 2 second

3 Likes

I completely understand, but that’s not an excuse to let PG off the hook

PG has so many hooks now I can only think of one thing.

I wouldn’t know which hook to prioritize anymore.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:x​:infinity:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.