Suggestion for seasonal dragons

Some of us have fav dragons we got from season lines, but sometimes we don’t complete the line. Then, as we level up, we have to sadly shelve those dragons because we can’t level them further without evol stones.

Not all of us can afford the sigil chests when they are available to complete the season lines.

The game remembers bought dragons, like Ember, and we can buy value packs at our leisure with evol stones for them.

My suggestion is to have the game either remember those dragons we don’t have evol stones for, or value packs with a “magic orb” or some such, which can be any evol stone we want it to be.

Thoughts?

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Similar topic, you might find some information there.

1 Like

@moderators we’ve got another one. :neutral_face:

OP, it’s been confirmed that they aren’t bringing back any old evolution stones. :t_rex:

1 Like

I wanted to post a meme for this… but it’s nearly 1am and I don’t have the energy to find one. This has been brought up constantly and it’s been stated, it will never happen

@TheRedDelilah can you do your magic response for this topic?

2 Likes

I enjoy your enthusiasm OP but unfortunately we have done this a time or two before.

download%20(6)

4 Likes

I really want a divine stone, which can makes this forum immune against topic mentioning suggestion about such evo stone… Without evolving any dragon…

3 Likes

Welcome to the froums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!

2 Likes