Can a “pause feature,” be incorporated for attacks? In many cases there is a conflict between real life and the game…it ends up with a failed attack or wasting a super attack in an event.
- Only usable in attacks where there are no defenders present. This is not going to mess up war attacks by having someone attack and pause and make the defender wait there.
- Debatable whether or not this feature is allowed if a teammate joins. Maybe Player 1 attacks and fails to finish the base, however Player 2 is helping but fails to finish the base as well. Player 1 then has to go to a picnic (whatever scenario) and decides to pause the attack. Then Player 2 gets the notification that the attack is paused. Once Player 1 starts playing again, he can finish the attack.
- If megas only count for individual points then pause feature should work in these
- Don’t know if this should be allowed in event attacks because the attack may carry over to next round.
- The pause time will not be shown in REPLAY.
- Players can take a break in the middle of the attack if their fingers are tired lmao or if there is a conflict with real life.
- Players can see the next island if they didn’t plan well.
- Players can see the levels of the towers.
- They can take some time to reconfigure their wifi.
- Can players swap/add a consumable spell boost if not used yet?
- Can the player add ATTACK OR HP Boosts during this time?
- Maximum time for an attack to be paused.
- Where will the pause button be placed. Don’t interfere with the swap button and I don’t want to tap it by accident.
- Available if teammates join? But no defender?
It’s something I’ve been wondering for a while now. I searched “pause,” and “pausing attacks,” but failed to find any topic regarding this specific suggestion. Feel free to comment your thoughts/opinions/etc.