After discussing with a lot of my teammates, I’d like to suggest the following three changes to improve the event for everyone
There are obviously two categories of players in the event:
- the hardcore players, excellent fliers, who are able to defeat all the bases in the event with max points. Around 1k - 1.5k players. Those have fun when bases are challenging.
- the vast majority of players who for various reasons, among them lower skills, less time, not experted dragons at the required tier… they would just like to get through the base and may find it boring or painful to have difficult bases.
- Increase the bonus that players can get by using weaker dragons to 90% or 95%. It will allow it to be more challenging for the ones who want it. As many score 1.7k on every tier, it will help see who is really better .
- Allow the use of dragons from every tier below the one you’re fighting. If someone can beat an orange base with a red dragon, why not?
- For the vast majority of players. Allow the use of a special attack which will grant victory at 70% instead of 100%. You’ll get a percentage of points like the new changes for mega. It will not jeopardize competition for the best fliers but will allow the others to get a win! Either this attack can cost more energy (like a super?) or will only be unlocked after 3 unsuccessful attempts (my choice).
What do you think?