Summer 2020 Season Preview?

With @PGGalileo being more acclimated to to forums and all things WarDragons, should we be expecting a video preview for the summer season?

If Galileo is not comfortable enough to fly the new dragons yet, would PG be willing to release the dragons to the CF so they could at least make videos so we could get some form of a preview?

Additionally, if there is going to be a preview, what day of the week would it be so we could plan for it?

30 Likes

I am working on seeing if I can make this happen. I certainly hope we can get a video up, but to be totally honest - I’m not sure if this is going to happen what with me being new and all of us dealing with the COVID working situation.

6 Likes

To ride on this, will PG be open to collaborating with GPF members who are accustomed to flying dragons and making videos of them - if they’re not tapping into CF?

8 Likes

I’d be more than willing to let a GPF or CF member rock the Season Opener.

21 Likes

I nominate the grind😁

If for whatever reason this doesn’t end up working out is there anyway we could get the detailed information a little earlier then usual to help us plan things out a little earlier. Please, please, pretty please🥺
A lot of us are all about our spreadsheets and planning everything out🤓

Also want to say thank you again for being so engaged, it is greatly appreciated.

41 Likes

A video preview of the new summer season with GPF/CF players sounds like it’d be a delightful bright spot in these times. Something exciting to look forward to. :crossed_fingers:t3::gift::pray:t3:

3 Likes

I would love to watch a season preview like this.

2 Likes

I nominate @Odin

4 Likes

It does sound very exciting. Like it’d be fun to watch and fun to make. :face_with_monocle: Would it be too much to hope for a blooper reel of some behind-the-scenes antics???

1 Like

Dear gods, so much no to that.

The usual week before preview could just be a collection of slides/power point presentation with written notes from Lawson about the season, upcoming changes, ect. Maybe even do a Live forum chat like they did previously where he or someone else answers questions for a bit about the dragon and season

Then once the dragons are out hopefully the CF will get them again to show off. It would also be nice to see some of the GPF flying them early.

10 Likes

Hmm. Gonna have to vote :-1: on Odin.

22 Likes

Video previews get much more in-depth than collections of slides can. And partnering with a representative of the WD player base, to me at least, will foster a stronger sense of community. Makes us all feel more connected.

Many thanks to @PGGalileo for all his efforts in this and other possible solutions.

6 Likes

And I would prefer Shivenzo as well.

18 Likes

I nominate @DioMacellaio

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

To be honest, as long as its not a fish season again I’ll be happy.

If the creators faction will be doing the preview then I am #TeamPoseidonPQ.

10 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: Daed h8s fishes???
Gotta run before he starts hating other sea inhabitant…
errr I meant swim…

3 Likes

Be prepared for the Cephalopod summer season! Those are totally not fish!

5 Likes

I mean, as long as they’re breaded and fried they’re ok. :rofl:

Thats it. I’m going back to Farming Simulator.

2 Likes

Maybe we could get a British themed Season? Like Amarok’s relatives? Brother to Danzig sumtin’like that?

3 Likes