Summer Season - Katze ... Pleeeease

A good while ago a number of people in the community came together to create dragons and rider for a seasonal line. We all thought this was super fun and really cool. A bit cute and can be modified to suit. I thought maybe it could be helpful to the dev team and the community simultaneously… Thanks to tooth, Kis, Ghostrider419, and a number of other folks that were all awesome and contributed to this effort.

8 Likes

omg…

10 Likes

lolz

Blast from the past but still gets my approval.

4 Likes

Fantastic…You have my vote.
-EvilDiesel

1 Like

OMG I’ve been waiting for this my whole WD Life​:scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

+42 to this idea. Please PG :pray:

2 Likes

Think is great idea for something different, and do :heart: cats :blush: So have my vote for a Cat Season :raised_hand: Though Fluff look great, and would be fun to fly, think would chose Purr, want to throw litter around :joy: But Wolves are still my favorite though, so perhaps can have a Season for them too :thinking::blush:

2 Likes

PG being full of surprises lately, maybe will give us another by implementing the Katze theme for next Season :thinking::smirk:

2 Likes

@PGNines This was done a few years ago and had a lot of support from the community. Maybe its something that could be looked into?

4 Likes

No love for the Katze… sad me…

5 Likes

@PGGalileo Any love for the community created season we affectionately named Katze…

2 Likes

Need a bit better spell set but i love the aesthetics
Bring on the katze season

Oh god, yes there is love for it… especially my love.

9 Likes

Yeah when we did this is was almost 2 years ago. Around same time as Necryx season if I remember correctly. So the spell sets would definitely need updating. We have another one we have been playing with and will share once it is done. Just need some time to get it done with the group.

1 Like

Unpopular opinion I guess… But please no…
I can’t be seeing cats all over the place for an entire season. I wouldn’t even know what to get in such a season, just to avoid having anything cat-like…
So … please don’t :bowing_woman:

you can get riders and base boost, let me have my cat dragon :rage:

7 Likes

:joy::+1: Well, will have those that would be against it, guess :roll_eyes: Maybe they hate cats :thinking:

Lol you can have a cat dragon, I’m not against that.
But I wouldn’t want a season of ONLY cat dragons. One is okay lol Idk, maybe the festive :joy:
Btw I would totally get the mouse rider just for fun xD

1 Like

Where is Hwrd :thinking: We need a cat picture that will advocate a Katze Season :blush::hugs: